Chapter 2 Part 5- Our Fears, Phobias, and Moments of Bliss

I opened my eyes, staring at the ceiling. I took a long sigh, sitting up from my place in my bed. I grabbed my glasses, and placed them right above my nose. I stood up, and wandered over to the closet, quickly getting changed.

I wandered out of my room, and headed straight for the dining hall. I opened the doors, and immediately regretted my decisions in life.

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT!? IT'S SO INSENSITIVE!!!" Imamura screamed.

"I'm just saying that I don't care about you or your father. It doesn't affect me in anyway." Tengan said.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!! I COULD PUT YOU OUT OF BUSINESS YOUR HIGHNESS!!!" Imamura yelled.

"Thank you for acknowledging my position above you." Tengan replied. Imamura continued to yell at her, with Tengan remaining calm and collected.

I looked at the people in the room. Everyone was already here, and everyone seemed to be uncomfortable. The yelling was so loud I had to cover my ears.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! YOU'RE BOTH MENACES TO SOCIETY, OKAY!?" Miyazaki screamed above Imamura, which almost seemed impossible. Tengan and Imamura's eyes directed to Miyazaki. Suddenly, Imamura stomped over to her.

"Excuse me!? You really think that I'M a menace to society!?" Imamura snapped.

"Yeah, I'm sorry that I'm not a helpless bystander to your little argument..." Miyazaki said, rolling her eyes.

"WELL AT LEAST I'M NOT A BUBBLE GUM HAIRED LITTLE BITCH!!!" Imamura screamed. The whole room was filled with one collective gasp, as the two girls yelled back and forth.

I could feel myself getting dizzy, as I began to open the door to leave the room, unable to listen to the horrible yelling. I could barely even get my legs to move. My brain has been completely scrambled by the loud noises.

"Man! You guys are so similar! You could be twins!" Morita said. The two stopped arguing, and looked over to Morita.

"What did you say?" Imamura asked.

"Well, if you guys didn't look so different, you'd be exactly the same. Personality, angry tones. You know what I mean?" Morita said, a bright smile on her face. The two stood there, speechless.

"Hey, I have an idea!" Naito said, raising her hand as she stood up and placed a hand on the table. "What if we have a girls night? To make it so everybody is happy!" Naito had a bright smile on her face. All of the boys suddenly looked away, all talking among themselves in a group.

"I like that idea! And we could do it in the game room!" Morita said. Naito and Morita cheered like giddy girls talking about boys.

"I don't exactly think that would be a pleasant idea-" Tengan began.

"Oh shush! We're gonna have a fun time!" Naito said, walking over and pulling her up from her chair by the arm. Morita grabbed onto Imamura and Miyazaki's hands, and pulled them o the door. And suddenly, Naito grabbed me by the arm as well, dragging me along. What had I gotten myself into?

-

I stared off into the distance, my mind wandering. The girls fight had sent me into some sort of trance, and now I was stuck looking into space.

"KAWATA!!!" Sugai yelled, slamming his hands down on the table. I was suddenly pulled back to reality, looking to the other guys at the table, that excluded Taguchi and Yamazaki, who seemed to be doing their own thing.

"W- what? What's going on!?" I said in a panic.

"You missed my brilliant idea!" Sugai said, fake crying afterwards. I sighed, with a slight smile on my face.