Chapter 2 Part 7- Our Fears, Phobias, and Moments of Bliss

I stared at his lifeless body. Why... did it have to be Shishido? He was so kind... so caring... and he was doing his to better himself. He treated others as if they were above him. He may not have been the brightest of the bunch, he wanted to feel smart. He wanted to become smarter. The monitor turned on.

"A body has been discovered! P- please head to the first game room at your earliest convenience." Araigu said, before it shut off.

Sugai came out of the closet, a look of fear as he stared at the body. Quickly, he left the room, looking as if he was going to throw up. And in his place... someone else appeared.

"JEEEEEZZZZZ, you guys take so long! But I knew my threat would get you guys to kill someone at some point!" Ressa yelled out. I felt the tears fall from my eyes, as I began to sob. I wiped them away as quickly as I could, but they just kept coming. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, immediately recognizing that it was Kawata. I pulled myself together, sniffling as I looked at Shishido yet again, nearly vomiting from the sight of him. "Anyway! Here's the next murder file!" He said, pulling out another tablet, and started handing them out.

"You guys are all idiots." Yamazaki said, walking into the room, Ressa handing him a file as he did.

"What do you mean!?" Kawata replied angrily, stomping towards him. He took a deep sigh, rolling his eyes.

"You guys throwing all of these celebrations is just stupid. Most murders end up happening at these stupid parties, you know!? Why didn't you think this would happen!?" Yamazaki replied, glaring at Kawata.

"Because we're trying to calm ourselves down! What don't you understand!? We just want to get over all this trauma! What do you have against that!?" Kawata yelled back. Yamazaki rolled his eyes.

"Right now it's about survival. You may want to be able to cope from all of this first, but we have to focus on getting out of here before anything else." Yamazaki said, before shoving right past Kawata, and kneeling down next to Shishido.

"Oh wow look! Another dead body!" Taguchi exclaimed with a laugh as he entered the room. Yamazaki shot him a glare, before looking over to me. He signaled for me to come over. I took the deepest breath I could muster, before letting it out.

I didn't want to do this. Not again. But just like Furuya, I was close to Shishido. He was close to everyone. I had to make sure that he got justice for the crime against him. I approached the body, and knelt down. I pulled out murder file 2, and began to look through it.

Victim: Shishido Kyo
Age: 19
Height: 6'4
Weight: 134
Time of Death: 6:30-7:00
Cause of Death: The victim was bludgeoned by an object, hitting them in the head and killing them instantly.
Bodily Wounds: Bash on the side of his head.

This was the murder file, so it had to be important. I had to save it for future reference.

Truth Bullet 1: Murder File 2

I looked back at Shishido's body, moving his head to the side. A giant wound was on the side of his head, about a couple of inches from his right eye. It looked like his skull had caved in, not to much but it was noticeable, with blood trickling out into the carpet and into my hands. I moved my arms back, nearly gagging as I did.

Suddenly, I was passed a pair of black gloves and wet wipe. I looked over, seeing Yamazaki rolling his eyes as he turned back to the body. Quickly, I wiped the blood from my hands and put the gloves on. But... now that I think about it... the way the head wound is... pretty interesting.

Truth Bullet 2: Head Wound

I looked down, noticing something on Shishido's hand. Quickly, I raised his arm up so I could look at it. On the palms of his hands was a dark blue stain. I didn't know what this meant quiet yet... but it was definitely important.