Chapter 2 Part 2- Our Fears, Phobias and Moments of Bliss

I walked back to my room, laying down in my bed. I stared up at the ceiling, unable to get my mind to wrap around what I'd just witnessed. Why did Kawata want to show me that room? What was with the blueprints? What did Yamazaki mean by target? Who else is dead?

I took a deep sigh. I had to clear my mind. I stood up, walking out of the room. I wandered into the cafeteria, the entire group looking at me when I walked in. I stared at the

"Why hello there, Hirano. How are you today..?" Taguchi asked, a devilish grin on his face.

"Um, I hope you're doing okay after yesterday... I know you were really close to Furuya." Naito said. I paused, taking a deep sigh.

"Yeah... th- thanks..." I replied, sitting down in the seat.

"So... what are we going to do?" Arima asked, awkwardly shifting in his seat.

"I'm glad you asked! Weeeellllllllllllll, Araigu decided to finally fix up one of the stupid little buildings. Sooooooooooooo, you should investigate there!" Ressa yelled out, appearing out of nowhere.

"Angel bear!" Shishido screamed, nearly kicking Ressa, who barely dodged the attack.

"Whoa! That was close! You nearly hurt me! And I would've had to hurt you..." Ressa paused. "Hey, don't you mean demon bear? Angels are the good ones, and I'm evil so I'm definitely not one of those." Shishido's face turned a bright red, as he quickly returned to his seat, stuffing his hands over the fluster that had appeared. "Anyway, I'll see you all there!" Everyone remained silent, as Kawata patted Shishido on the back in reassurance.

"So... shall we go? In pairs of three preferably?" Kajiwara suggested.

"Huh? But aren't there 14 of us? That wouldn't spread us out evenly." Miyazaki said, glaring at him, tapping her fingers on the table.

"Yes, but I doubt that Yamazaki or Taguchi would want to join any of our groups." Kajiwara said.

"HA! You got me there..." Taguchi replied. Yamazaki remained silent, not looking at anyone else.

"I'll separate everyone into groups." Kajiwara said. He paused for a moment, looking around the room. "Naito, Hirano, and Otani will be the first group."

"That's fine with me." Naito said, a bright smile on her face.

"Next will be... Arima, Miyazaki and Kawata." Kajiwara continued. Arima smiled at Kawata, who replied with one of his own. Then he looked to Miyazaki, who scoffed and rolled her eyes, making him frown. "Then we have Tengan, Imamura and Shishido."

"Good! I had something I needed to... discuss with Tengan." Imamura said in response, glaring at her. Shishido sitting in his chair with a worried expression.

"That leaves Morita, Sugai and Kajiwara for the final group." Kawata said.

"YES!!! It's time for the AGENTS OF CHAOS TO RISE!!!" Morita replied, jumping from her seat and running to Sugai, giving him a fist bump. The two then quickly raced out of the room, almost leaving a trail of fire behind them with how fast they were sprinting.

"I think I made the wrong decision..." he said with a sigh. "So, we should meet up here by 2:00 pm?"

"Yeah, that makes sense." Kawata replied. Kajiwara nodded, before running out of the room. Everyone stood up, going to their groups. I sighed, getting out of my seat, and walking over to Naito and Otani.

"I think this is probably the most calm group, you know?" Naito said calmly, an elegant smile on her face.

"Yes... I think that is accurate." Otani said, looking at the other groups.