The Goddess's Awakening

Message To New Readers:

Yes, this is the future me writing this and I just want to confirm some things...

Yes, my writing was still progressing while starting this story the first time, so sorry for the bad writing.

My writing and ideas have progressed in the later chapters so if you want, you can continue the story or skip some chapters to be entertained.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Millions of years passed after The Great War between the gods and mortals.

Millions of years have passed and yet she still slumbers away. How long will it take?

All those times she's been asleep she's created some kind of magical stone where she sleeps.

Her mind is telling her not to awake but...her strong soul is telling her to accept it and fix the world.

Genesis Mind: I can't...I can't do it alone *sad*

Genesis Soul: We need to try it alone...our slumber has been over thousands or millions of years and yet you still want to think about the past.

Genesis Mind: B-But...I lack the strength to go on...WE LACK THE STRENGTH TO GO ON... we're nothing NOTHING! It's just us...

Genesis Soul: *groans* That's it! We're waking up!!

Genesis Mind: WAIT NOO!!!

As the mind and soul of Genesis become united to one, the stone above where she slumbers lights up blue with some type of magical aura, although it takes some time she finally breaks out of the blue rocks from her giant body.

THE GODDESS HAS AWAKEN

Genesis: *Groans* Auurgh...was I under there? Where am I?

Genesis gets up to fly and stretch for a little bit and looks at her surroundings.

Genesis: How long has it been?

As she questions to her self, she looks to her side and sees a man with a red suit and holding a helmet that lights up blue pointing a gun at her.

Genesis: A....HUMAN?!!

???: OH SHIT!!

Genesis: HEY WAIT

The man double jumps in the air and runs on the wall to get through the hole above but Genesis is chasing him, soon as he dives through the hole a giant hand gets a hold of him and Genesis breaks through the rocks.

???: GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!!!

Genesis: (A human?!! But wait...how come they lived through the war? It almost felt like they were wiped to extinction but...they live? What's he wearing? What's with that wand he's holding?)