The Slytherin

SOMEWHERE, In the mysterious planet of cold and death

The sight of it was unbelievable...what was this...this...this thing?!

Every Sanghelli saw this creature or this thing inside the giant ice and no one would've expected such a thing.

Its death-looking glare of rage shook every single Sanghelli to its core, its sharp teeth and nails looked as if it were dying to claw through any living thing even though it was stuck inside the ice. Its large height was tall enough to tower over their mechs and seemed unstoppable.

This creature, no, this demon seemed to have been a leader of those other ice monsters stuck in place.

This was no powerful alien...

This was a demon...

Hint: The next faction

Sanghelli Officer: What

Sanghelli Officer: What...is that?!

Sanghelli Mech 2: I've never seen anything like this! What could this thing be?!

Sanghelli Mech 3: Sir, this is unlike anything we've seen before. I question if this thing is even an alien.

Sanghelli Mech 4: Think this could be the leader of those frozen creatures wielding swords?

Sanghelli Officer: I don't doubt it, and I sure as hell don't want to know what it is and why it's here.

Sanghelli Mech 2: Me too...from what I'm feeling...this thing wants to get out...but why?

Questioning what this demon was, the Sanghelli slowly walked toward the ice and slowly reached his hand to touch it.

Sanghelli Officer: Elite, get away from it!

Sanghelli Mech 2: Huh?

Just as the Sanghelli Officer yelled at him to step away from it, the Sanghelli 2 slightly touched the ice and he felt something he'd never felt before.

The moment his hands felt the ice, he felt despair, anger, rage, berserk, death, blood-lust, and a thirst for destruction. His soul felt as if it was gonna freeze and shatter to pieces. He heard screams of rage all around his body and the screams were unlike anything he'd heard before. He wanted to release such feelings, such pent-up feelings of anger toward anyone who was near him but he tried his best to fight it off.

He was trying to fight it off but felt weak and collapsed on his back with his Mech partly frozen from the touch of the ice.

Sanghelli Officer: Elite!

Sanghelli Mech 3: God, is he okay?!

The fourth Sanghelli checked on Sanghelli 2 by opening his mech and examining his body, and to his surprise, his body was partly frozen and almost lifeless.