That's a Lot of Damage!

Arbiter: So....you choose death...must this always happen to me when I fight my enemies? Draw your weapons human!

Jack: HELL YEAH!!

Jack flies towards Arbiter with his sword and tries to attack him but the Arbiter is way more skilled and experienced in battle, taking out a golden Energy Sword that's been passed down from the previous Arbiters and blocks Jack's attack.

Arbiter's Sword

Jack: The hell?! A golden Energy Sword?!

Arbiter pushes Jack away and shoots at him with his arm guns but Jack dodges the bullets and after trying to shoot Jack, Arbiter thinks quicker and dash attacks Jack with his Energy Sword.

Jack: ARGH! DAMN HE'S TOUGH!!

Arbiter: You're no match for me human! I have killed countless human Titans and they all fall from my great power!

Jack: Oh yeah...LOOKS LIKE I'M GETTING REVENGE!!

They both start swinging their swords at each other with fast speed, swords clanging as they get faster until Arbiter catches Jack off guard that sends his two swords flying away and hits him, giving BT a serious wound that sends them flying.

BT: [WARNING, WARNING, STRONG IMPACTFUL DAMAGE TAKEN]

Jack: YEAH SORRY BOUT THAT BT!! DO SOMETHING GENESIS!!

Genesis: You're moving too fast I can't focus!

Arbiter then punches Jack with his shield that sends Jack flying again and then flies towards him with his Energy Sword pointed at him to stab but Genesis puts up a force field that protects Jack upside down from the Energy Sword.

Arbiter: What?!

Jack: NOW!!

Jack grabs Arbiter's four arms and Genesis uses lighting magic to shock Arbiter through BT's body that stuns Arbiter and head butts him that sends him flying.

Jack: That shit shocked the hell outta me but I'm still kicking!!

Catherine: Calm down with the magic stuff! Your damaging your body and BT's as well. With your heart rate rising you might pass out!

Jack ignores Catherine and flies at Arbiter to tackle him all the way on top of the Covenant's ship. They both land on the ship as Jack drags Arbiter across the ship but Arbiter rolls Jack off of him to throw him on a ship turret.