GENESIS: Colliding Galaxies

(Hey guys, I just wanna say thank you for all the support you've been giving me for the past year I think. But anyway, I'm so glad that with you people enjoying my story, I can finally inspire myself to do what I love. And with this story, I hope you guys will enjoy GENESIS again like before and I really can't explain how thankful I am!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOMEWHERE, in a different galaxy...

The galaxy was small, small enough for Covenant or maybe even the Reconoids to conquer but it seems like it has already been conquered thanks to an unknown powerful race we don't know of until now. Their planet was divine and filled with magic so powerful, they thought themselves to be gods. But the most surprising thing about them was they were all Dragons.

As they all haste into their god-like castle of unknown floating assistance, one of the dragons was in a hurry, not with them but trying to get away from them.

Velezark: WHERE IS SOTHIS?!

Tiki: My lord, she must have a reason for leaving! We can't...we can't just say that she's a traitor until we confirm it! Please, Lord Velezark, let me-

Velezark: You've done enough! We need her to collide the galaxies together, and if she isn't here to help us...then where is she going?!

Tiki: I...I don't...know.

Dragoon: Lord Velezark, we must move! She could already be taking a crystal and using it to retreat from here.

Velezark: Damn it...send in our Blind Dragons!

Dragoon: Yes, my lord.

Blind Dragons

As Dragoon calls upon his soldiers to stop this unknown person named Sothis, she is making haste, trying to use a powerful green crystal to make a portal out of there

Sothis: Come on, come on! Please work! Yes!

Right before the crystal started to float up, Sothis in a mysterious language which allowed the crystal to glow and float but as soon as the crystal created a portal, the Dragons burst through the large glowing metal door as the Blind Dragons shot their laser at Sothis but fail since Sothis was fast enough to use an energy barrier.

Tiki: Sothis! Please don't do this! You may think what you're doing is right but it's-

Sothis: I AM DOING THE RIGHT THING! You may think that you can just merge galaxies to conquer but none of you understand the damage it'll do! We already have their threats here in our galaxy and their threatening Fódlan! Thanks to us moving their galaxy even closer to ours!

Velezark: Sothis, you dare go against us?! What will you do when you travel to their galaxy? Do you think they'll listen to you? What do they have against us?