Battle's End Part 3, Season Finale

Max: JACK!! JACK!! Come on, DON'T GO LIKE THIS MAN!! JACK!! JACK!! JACK!! JACK!! JACK-

Jack: *GASP* MAX!! I GOO- good?

Jack wakes up with a loud gasps, happy that he's alive but that's what he thinks. He checks his surroundings to see that he's back to this unknown dream he had before. As Jack wakes up, he sees a familiar girl sleeping while rest her head on the bed.

Jack: Oh no...I'm just gonna slowly-

???: Hm? Jrako, you're awake *yawn*

Jack: Fuck, not this shit again! Where's my helmet?

???: You ok?! You were sleeping and- HEY! Where are you going?!

Jack: Finding my helmet and getting the hell outta here! Where's Genny?

???: Genesis? She's having tea with Mother, our Mother!

Jack: Tea?! There's no time for that! We just killed the Gravemind and-

???: Killed the entire Flood? Yes, I know.

Jack: Oh wow! Uh, ahh! I can't just sit around here! I gotta go- Umm, what's your name?

Sonia: It's Sonia, brother!

Sonia (Jack's Biological Sister)

Jack: Don't call me that until we confirmed that you are indeed my sister! Listen, just bring me to her and

Jack: Don't call me that until we confirmed that you are indeed my sister! Listen, just bring me to her and...our Mom and explain to me how you and I are related!

Sonia: *sigh* Fine! You know I thought you were gonna be kind and all which you aren't! I mean, you and that metal freak-

Jack: That "metal freak" is my best friend, and since I think you've been watching me, I'm assuming you know his name, so get it right!

Sonia: Sorry, you and Max are pretty mean to each other, including you're "sister".

Jack: Catherine? Oh she's more than rude, she's a freak but in a good friendly way which can creep us out!

Sonia: *Sigh* You know her more than me.

Jack: ...

The both of them walk outside to see two knights opening the door for them, greeting her and Jack as they both couldn't believe that their prince lives.

Knight 1: Oh my- ahem, it's an honor to see you again, my prince!

Jack: Uhh, yeah! Cool! The fuck?

Sonia: You have a really bad mouth, huh? Wonder how they raised you!

Jack: Heh, you'll get used it! So just tell me how you and I are related, I mean, seeing this was probably millions of years ago. So how am I still alive?

Sonia: We put you in a deep slumber before the Great War happened, you were only just a infant and doing that was...pretty hard. We waited millions of years for you to awake but soon as you woke, mankind's technology and their wars was different. We watched over you and but...it was hard to watch in that world when you were in the orphanage.