The Mother Part III

Jack: UGH, Why is there always something?! I'M NOT GIVING UP MY WARHAMMER FACTION TO MAX!!

Genesis: WHAT IS THAT?!

The Sangheili Mech Pilot dashes towards Jack with his Energy Sword and hits him but not until Jack quickly takes out Max's sword to defend himself.

Genesis: MY GOODNESS IT'S TALLER THAN YOU!

Sangheili Mech: AAAAWUBADUGH!!

Jack: THEY ALWAYS SAY THAT SHIT!! IT SOMETIMES PISSES ME OFF!!

Genesis uses the sword to absorb lighting and shoots the it at the Sangheili Mech but it flips to the side, dodging it's lighting with amazing speed and flight. It jumps in the air, spinning towards Jack with its Energy Sword in the air.

Jack blocks the Sangheili Mech's attack and proceeds to use Max's sword to attack it but the Sangheili Mech edges out at everything with his battle skills and blocks Jack's assault.

Jack: I swear I hate fighting these guys!!

Genesis: Try to get him outta the way, It's there on purpose!

Jack continues to attack the Sangheili but the Sangheili parries him, knocking the sword away from Jack.

Jack: DAMN IT

The Sangheili punches Jack two times until it throws Jack to down but he dodges by back flipping and flies to the air.

Jack shoots his Predator Canon while in the air and the Sangheili rolls away and flies in the air as well.

Genesis: IT CAN FLY AS WELL?!

Jack: This shit is annoying! What do we do?!

The Sangheili takes out its Gadulo-pattern needle rifle and shoots at Jack in air.

Genesis helps Jack dodge the needles as the Sangheili shoots at them. Jack shoots his Predator Canon but misses every shot.

Genesis: JACK! It's just distracting us, I have magic that's strong enough to hit the Mother.

Jack: Yeah, your right bring me down so I can find it's weakness.

The Sangheili dash towards Jack but this time he weaves out of the way and punches it multiple times until he throws the Sangheili down on top of the Mother, knocking the Sangheili out.

Jack flies down on top of the Mother and searches for it's weakness.

Genesis: I'm sensing a strong electric energy somewhere, keep walking forward.