Reconoid's Savage Nature

SOMEWHERE...In Shiva's territory that they have foolishly walked on...may they find prayers for their soon-to-be cold dead soul that'll shatter!

It was unbelievable....this beast, no, this daemon was a threat the Sanghellis had wished they'd never see.

The daemons rose from the depths of ice, rampaging their way through just to rise from the surface as daemonic screeches, screams, and roars were heard everywhere across the planet.

What was this energy they were feeling?!

It was too much...they had to leave!

Every Sanghelli flew to safety, waiting for a Covenant ship to help them escape from this demonic planet. The blizzard got even stronger as the wind was strong enough to make the Mechs lose their balance. Every Sanghelli including the Officer couldn't bear to stay here.

The Elite Officer demanded his men prepare an unexpected attack. They whipped out their energy swords and plasma guns, surrounding the injured Sanghelli who almost fell to his death after touching the deadly ice.

Elite Officer: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

Elite Mech 2 O-Officer...

Elite Officer: SAVE YOUR STRENGTH, ELITE! WHERE IS THE DAMN SHIP?!

Elite Mech 5: SIR, THIS BLIZZARD IS TOO MUCH FOR US TO CONTACT ARBITER! WE NEED TO-

Shiva: RAAAAAAAAAGH!!

The sound of her demon roar was unheard of. With her demonic form of rage and terror, she crawled out of the castle as if she were an animal. The 6 Elites watched in fear for this force of evil coming upon them, Shiva opened her deadly mouth as if she were Venom from Marvel with her long tongue stretched out with drool. Her sharp claws crushed the castle's structure with ease and her every movement cracked her bones until they were replaced with sharp deadly ice that pierced through her body to keep them together.

The very temperature decreased from Shiva's presence and literally brought despair the Sanghelli's souls.

Shiva: GRR....blood for the blood god! Blood For The Blood God! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! BLOOOD FOR THE BLOoD GOD!!!! AAAAAAAAAH!!

Shiva's deafening screech damaged the helpless Elites. Her very power raised an army of Ice Chaos Daemons that appeared from the ground and blue cold flames with their honed swords and demonic wings.