Enough People To Know!

While in the U.N.S.F. Max and Sergeant Johnson help the last remaining civilians until Elizabeth looks for Jack but sees Max.

Elizabeth: Max!

Max: Elizabeth? How did you get on here?

Elizabeth: Dropship dropped me off, where's Jack?

Max: He's in his area, sorry about...

Elizabeth: I know...I would be pretty pissed at him but he did his best to save her, I'ma go check on him!

Max: Please do!

Elizabeth walks away to find Jack sitting and looking down as he's disappointed at his failure.

Genesis: Jack it's your other sister.

Jack: Huh?

Elizabeth: Knock, knock! Hey, mind if I-

Jack: Go ahead...yell at me...do whatever you want I know you're pissed.

Elizabeth: I kinda am...but I can't blame you right now. You tried your best.

She takes a seat next to Jack trying to comfort him even though she's never done it before.

Jack: Trying to comfort me? Never seen you do that to me, Catherine would mostly do something like this.

Elizabeth: Oh geez, this is gonna be awkward but you have a lot on you right now, so I'm not gonna go hard on you or something!

Jack: Uh huh...anything else?

Elizabeth: Well...you tried everything to protect Your friends, your Titan, Catherine, and of course that goddess- oh.

Soon as Jack heard her say that name, he and Genesis immediately get worried.

Jack: What did you just say?

Elizabeth: Uhh, did I say? I meant Genesis- uh Genny!

Max: Uh oh

Both of them look up to see Max's head popping out from the side, spying on them.

Jack: Say it again.

Max: Yeah, say it again!

Jack: Shut up Max!

Max: What? Just trying to raise this scene a little!

Elizabeth: Uhh...w-well I meant uhh...just forget about it!

Genesis uses her AI ability to lock the door behind Max.

Elizabeth: Umm, did you lock the door or something?

Max: Thank Genny!

Jack: Max shut up! You're making it even worse!

Elizabeth: Wait, Max knows about this?! W-what about Catherine?!

Max: She knew right after-

Genesis shocks Max a little to shut his dumbass robotic mouth up.

Max: ARGH!!! Ow!

Elizabeth: Ok, please let me explain right now!

Jack: Explain what you know about Genesis? Yeah, explain that! Wait, if you know about this then...Mom knows, doesn't she?

Elizabeth: Uhh...yeah she knows.

Jack: How? How do you know about this?! Is this the reason why you came here? Did Mom tell you to do something?!

Genesis: Calm down Jack!

Jack: Ugh, exactly how do you know about her?! Did you catch us saying anything or what?!