U.N.S.E

(Sorry for the wait guys, been busy with moving to another home but I still haven't forgotten my story and the support you've been giving me to continue and helping me remember what I happily created. Everything has settled down and I can focus on doing what I like! I'm also working on a different story but I'm choosing what I should make, but still, Thank you!)

After hours of traveling through space, they all finally arrive at Planet Harmony with other ships coming in and out of the planet.

Caboose: *gasp* We're home!

Max: Would you look at that? Harmony!

Planet Harmony

Genesis: It looks so amazing!

Max: When was the last time we came here? A year ago?

Jack: Yeah, it was the first time we met Caboose's dumbass.

Caboose: Hey, I'll have you know that Catherine and Commander Sarah said I was a smart man to be a pilot!

Max: I hope you know they lied to you. If Catherine heard us making fun of you she'll... On second thought, I don't wanna think about it.

Jack: Yeah, let's not talk about it.

Jack walks away while Max looks back at him, still concerned about him and Catherine.

Max: *sigh* He won't be alright until we get her back.

The three ships finally enter Harmony, landing in the U.N.S.E. military defense while a familiar woman stands in front to wait for them.

Commander Sarah: Took you guys long enough! Leave the civilians to us, Tai.

Commander Sarah

Commander Tai: Thanks!

Commander Miranda: Yeah, it's too bad this small amount of people are the only survivors.

Commander Sarah: I'm sorry, but whatever this new Flood threat is, we will get your home back. My pilot, How's he been? Some good use?

Commander Tai: Caboose? He's been-