Vultra City

After the fight between Jack, BT, Genesis, and Max against three Thirty Feets. Both Insect and Acid died from them but later found out that Sonic was the last one to kill but retreated l due to its Mother calling them back to regroup, now they have a bigger threat than before.

Jack and the others take their weapons and supplies to a ship to board the U.N.S.F ship.

Still piloting BT, Jack runs in to help carry more heavy barrels of equipment to get out of their military base

Jack: Is everyone on board?!

Max: YEAH, LIFT US *hits the ship to give a signal to the ship pilot*

Ship Pilot: Lifting off

The big Ship lifts in the air and flies up into the sky.

As they fly up they hear the rumbling sound of the Mother roaring from a distance, blue lightning hovering over its big heavy wings.

Minutes Later

As the ship reaches the sky, a giant ship appears from being invisible and takes Jack's ship up into its ship.

(Just a little note they're not in space)

U.N.S.F Ship AI Luthena: Pilots, Jack Cooper and Max Felix aboard the ship.

A few minutes later

Jack and Max walk into Commander Tai's office to report the problem.

Jack: Sir, we have something to report to you.

Commander Tai: I know, a Mother is on our planet.

Max: How in the hell did it get here? What's gonna happen? Do we kill it somehow?

Commander Tai: A Mother is a big threat to our planet. With our heavy guns and the ship's mega laser won't do much for ourselves but one thing we have to find out is how the hell a Mother got to this planet. We're gonna call the U.N.S.I and going to Vultra City.

Jack: Oh geez that means she's gonna be there.

Commander Tai: In the meant, you two get yourselves ready, take your time while we wait.