Celestial Drakes Part 4

Message To All:

Hey, guys, I hope all of you guys are having a great day and I thank you for all the support you've been giving and I've been thinking about something lately to add to this universe.

For a while, I've been thinking about how to expand this world that has been inspired by many other video games and mostly Warhammer and I've decided that I should change the name of this universe.

The name, "GENESIS", will still be on here but I've decided to call this universe, "Nova Caelis: Colliding Galaxies".

I've also decided to make a chapter in which I'll explain the faction armies that are already in the story such as the UNSC, The Reconoids, Covenant, Apex Predators, and the Celestial Drakes, and another that I won't say.

But there are up coming factions that I'll explain but won't tell until then.

If you guys think that's a good idea, lemme know if you want to, but anyways, I'll leave you guys alone and enjoy the story.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An Hour Later, Rainy Night

Commander Tai: ...

Catherine: ...

Jack: ...

Max: ...

Annette: ...

Without a word to say, the five of them stood there silent as Lady Rhea and Tiki were unconscious while being taken away back to HQ. Not only were they glancing at the two, but they were also witnessing the crazy amount of damage the fight caused around the place. Giant cracks were revealed underground as if an earthquake occurred during their fight while the fire was put out by the rain.

But what mostly got their attention was the many dragon corpses lying across the grassy landscape. Bodies were cut in half, heads decapitated, and wings ripped off. Catherine was excited by the sight and couldn't wait to take one of their bodies and experiment on them.

Catherine: So...you guys beat the hell outta those dragons! Especially, Annette!

Annette: ...

Catherine: Okay...so...Rhea is injured and someone else is named...Tiki?...so who did it?

Max: I did it!

Jack: I did it! Well...I and Annette beat up Tiki!

Max: And then I fought Rhea!

Jack: But I was the one who almost killed her...which sounds bad!

Catherine: Oh trust me, it'll sound bad for the people back at the Monastery.

Annette: Oh crap, the Monastery, how are we gonna tell them what happened?!

Commander Tai: Don't worry, we'll handle it somehow.

Annette: Good...wait, aren't you...Commander Tai?!

Commander Tai: Yup and you must be Annette, is that correct?

Annette: O-oh umm...*Gulp* Yes Sir!

Commander Tai: Hmm...

Commander Tai was interested in Annette, he started to examine her by the eyes and could see that they were not as innocent as a little girl. Commander Tai could see that she was brave and could change for the better, in fact, he even saw a little bit of joy in her eyes, as if she enjoyed the recent situation she was in along with Jack and Max. Annette on the other hand was kind of afraid of whether Commander Tai was ready to recruit her. Jack and Max stood back, looking at Commander Tai and Annette before he decided to say something to her.