New Allies

Me: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been writing anything lately, just been taking a break from the writing and all. But while taking my break, I've been thinking about how to expand this fan fiction universe, doing this and that.

I was thinking that after writing "GENESIS", I'll create another story continuing after this story, with the same characters, new characters, same factions, and new factions.

If you want, I can create a chapter to show the factions of this story, but let me know in the comments if you want.

But, I'll let you guys enjoy the story.

Have a good day, guys!

------------------------------------------------------------

Witnessing a mind-bending occurrence of being teleported to the realm within time and space called "Athema", the Arbiter's ship makes its way inside Promethean Megastructure Sphere ship that opened up like a giant mouth swallowing the Arbiter's ship whole as its size was an ant compared to the Promethean ship.

Time flew by and the discussion between the Arbiter and the Warden Eternal unfolded. Secrets were told, truths were told, and many more were addressed. The new threats that are now appearing within the now-merged galaxies are explained to those who knew nothing about the things.

Many were annoyed and feared the war they'd witness, but most were ready to face the threat of dark sorcery and demonic invasions, such as the Icebound Dominion, and whatever the Chaos God Nurgle plans to do with the deceased Gravemind that led The Flood.

Along with that, the Prometheans lent their aid to heal Lady Rhea's injuries caused by Shiva's demonic rampage thanks to the Techmender's technology wielding an amazing amount of healing tech in the chambers of the Techmender. Having Sothis and Tiki by Rhea's side, the two's uneasy feelings of worry could not cease but, after witnessing parts of Rhea's arm regenerating, hope emerged strong for Sothis and Tiki.

While that has been handled, the rest of the Techmenders assigned themselves to upgrade their Titans, Elite Mechs, and the ships of Arbiter's fleet. Enhancing their firepower, and weapons, and examining how lethal they would be against the Icebound Dominion faction.

While waiting for their next move and the wait for the Arbiter's discussion with the Warden Eternal, the Titan Pilots, Jack, Max, Caboose, Genesis, and Annette waited on a different floor within the gigantic Promethean ship.

For some reason, the Promethean ship had its floor for human passengers. And not like a spaceship in which you would have to sit down in the back seat, but a whole damn floor that resembled a futuristic mall.

Promethean Ship: Floor Level 256

The floor was vast in its very way, empty with echoing mall songs that were familiar to those who walked among Vultra City, the city that is within Planet Trinity

The floor was vast in its very way, empty with echoing mall songs that were familiar to those who walked among Vultra City, the city that is within Planet Trinity. Giant screens advertise many different things to delude people into thinking they are in a mall. Ceiling screens showcase the blue sky, but in reality, it was just the screen deluding those who were unintelligent enough to not notice.