Celestial Drakes Part 5

Celestial Drake Homeworld.

The preparation for battle has started and many are ready to exterminate the outsiders from the dark world of war.

Hundreds if not, thousands of Celestial Drakes gather as one for the battle for their destiny, and if they want to become gods, they must use the Trivan Space to collide the galaxies but little know of the consequences they'll cause.

Velezark along with Dragoon and his army charge themselves with enough fire energy to decimate their enemies. Some dragons fly across the air with their colossal wings, showing a sign of war to those who are committed to killing the demons. Dragons bellowed war cries as every single one of them unleashed mighty roars that created shockwaves around the crowd of dragons that did the same.

Velezark flew through the air with his robust wings as his purple aura flowed through him, landing himself with such force, that the dragons could feel such leverage.

Velezark: Grrr...BROTHERS! SISTERS! Our time has come...the demons that have plagued our world seek to cease our existence on this star! They want our heads! They want our hearts! Our power! Our soul! Our homes! Our god-hood! They call us, "Aliens". Hmph! Aliens, they say! WHAT ARE WE?!

Celestial Drakes: WE ARE THE CELESTIAL DRAKES OF THE STARS! WE ARE ALMIGHTY AND ONE! OUR KNOWLEDGE CAN NEVER CEASE TO EXIST AND OUR POWER WILL NEVER CEASE TO EXIST! OUR ROARS WILL SCATTER ACROSS THE REALMS AND OUR POWER WILL SEEK GOD-HOOD! THAT IS OUR DESTINY AND WILL BE OUR DESTINY UNTIL THE END! POWER TO THE CELESTIAL DRAKES! POWER TO THE CELESTIAL DRAKES!

Velezark: Power To The Celestial Drakes! Brothers...sisters...leave none alive... especially Sothis... The galaxies will merge and we will take what will be ours! GO, my soldiers! EMERGE VICTORIOUS! KILL THEM ALL!

---------------------------------------------------------
Flashback: Lady Rhea's Dream.
---------------------------------------------------------

Dragon Rhea: AHHH! AH! *Heavy Breathing* Please...just...let me...see her...again.

Rhea's dragon form began to glow a bright green light before turning herself back into her human form with a giant gash wound in her stomach.

Jack: Oh...so it is Lady Rhea! Oh shit, is she okay?!

The wound was great and fatal but not enough to kill Lady Rhea...well... not entirely. With her seemingly last dying breath, the only thing she could see was her mother, Sothis, comforting her as she lay on the ground. But the sight of Sothis wasn't the only thing she saw, this included Jack, Max, and Annette. This was confusing to her, why would she see her three enemies next to Sothis?! She wishes she could do something but Max and Jack's power overwhelms her and causes her to almost perish.

As Rhea could only see darkness, a light lit up her empty dead heart with the light brightening up every second it got closer. She knew who it was, tears fell like a waterfall with Rhea reached out her arms for Sothis.

Lady Rhea: Mother... Mother?! Is that... You've come back!

 You've come back!