Chaos Against The Stars Part 1

Flames can spread fast...

Flames can spread with such immense force, it can bring chaos to the very world you love and call home.

Fire is devastating.

It can melt your flesh, blaze your home, burn you to a crisp, deform you, and bring the most potent never-ending pain you'll ever feel in your whole life. The blazing feeling will cause you to cry as it burns away your tears. The flames will get stronger and stronger every second you scream, strengthening to be more hazardous than before.

As chaos exists to spread across endless worlds, all you'll see are the flames bursting as chaos does its job to blight.

But...

Many forget that fire is not the only lethal existence that can spread. In fact, this thing can spread even faster for chaos.

Have you ever felt the cold spreading through your body, forcing you to feel the raging wind roaring its way to freeze your fragile bones before they could shatter like glass?

Have you ever felt the cold hunger? The rage of the storm? The demonic wind? The raining ice shards falling to impale your flesh?

You've felt it before, right?

You felt your body go numb every second your body gets colder and colder...

Everyone has felt it...and it spreads fast and strong...

Flames can burn, but they can't burn away the storm approaching vigorously...

---------------------------------------------------------
Space, Commander Tai's Ship
---------------------------------------------------------

Guns blazing, missiles firing at will, and dispatched airships soaring through the chaotic endless space, making point-blank shots onto space-rifting portals breaking through space like a cold energy force making its way through a wall as stars distorted by the shivering death-gripping cold of demonic forces. Despite being in space, the most evil wind exiting from the space distorting portals could be felt so much, that it nearly pushed away the aircraft that used all their strength to fight against the wind.

As the wind pushed with extreme force, Bloodletters came bursting out of the portals, mounting blue flaming dragons. Their speed was fast and agile to the point where they torpedoed through multiple ships, tearing into the most durable metal just to carve the flesh of their prey, not caring which sort of melee weapon they used. Axes, swords, teeth, and claws bathe in the blood of their enemy.

 Axes, swords, teeth, and claws bathe in the blood of their enemy