Old "Friends" Reuniting Part II

Genesis flies the Drop Ship toward the Apex Ship to rescue, Catherine while Max is getting his revenge against Slone.

Genesis: So what's the plan?

Jack: I don't have one.

Genesis: What?! We can't just go up there thinking we get her back and leave immediately, that's nonsense!

Jack: Listen we're already going up there so there's no turning back! Try to use some magic stuff or something, like control time.

Genesis: I can only do that for a least a couple of seconds, controlling time with magic is a pretty hard thing to do to focus on it.

Jack: Oh...on second thought I have a good idea! Keep focusing on Catherine's tracking device.

Jack takes control of the ship and flies to the Apex ship at full speed.

INSIDE THE SHIP

Apex Titan: Hey

Apex Titan: What now?

Apex Titan: You think we're the bad guys?

Apex Titan: Ar...are fucking serious right now?

Apex Titan: What's wrong? It's just a simple question, I mean the U.N.S.C. is pretty dirty with the way they take planets by force. So that means we're the good guys, right?

Apex Titan: Are you fucking stupid or what? Of course, we're not the good guys! H-how long have you not realized that we're the bad guys? Do you ever wonder why other planets hate us and fight back against us?

Apex Titan: Because they think we're the U.N.S.C.?

Apex Titan: No you dumbass! It's because we're the ones who take planets by force! Why am I even friends with you?

Apex Titan: Wait, so that means I joined the wrong side?!

Apex Titan: Yes you du-

The two Titans get hit by a Drop Ship from Jack flying head-first into the ship, causing Apex Soldiers to get killed or crushed by the Drop Ship.

Genesis: That was your plan?!

Jack: Yes and now we're here.

Genesis: Just perfect, you're outnumbered and don't have Titan. Perfect you Rust-Headed imbecile!

Jack: Don't call me that yet...

Looking around for a plan, Jack sees the Apex Titan and comes up with something. Running to the Titan he opens it and points his gun at the pilot.

Jack: Get out!

Apex Pilot: Ok ok!

The pilot runs out in fear as Jack hops inside the Titan, placing the AI Chip inside of it for Jack and Genesis to take control.