Catherine's Message

With Arbiter and Rtas inside their sanghelli mech, Arbiter flies as fast as he can while being camouflaged including Catherine who is protected by Arbiter inside her aircraft.

Rtas's Sanghelli Mech

Arbiter's Sacred Mech

Rtas: Arbiter, what is your plan now?

Arbiter: I do not know, but I am done with the Covenant and commanding orders to these commander imbeciles! Ready your weapons, Rtas!

Rtas: Understood!

Arbiter: Hold on tight, Catherine! Once we arrive on the planet, you will show me where your friends are and we'll save them as I promised!

Catherine: Uhh! Y-yeah! Just don't fly so faAAAAST!!!

Arbiter and Rtas fly straight toward the planet while trying to avoid the rains of bullets and plasma missiles that are being shot by Covenant aircraft ships and U.N.S.X. Pelican ships shooting at each other in space, but the both of them finally succeed in landing on the planet unharmed but still on enemy territory as they all see multiple Covenant Commander ships destroying skyscraper buildings.

Arbiter: Are you ok, Catherine?

Catherine: I-I think I need to puke!

Rtas: Arbiter, look at this!

Arbiter: I know, with this sight, I'm not sure if they're alive. Show us the way!

Catherine: Lift the aircraft for me! Hmm, yes! Still, in one place! Do you see that building with the pharmacy symbol? That's where they're at!

Rtas: Pharmacy symbol?

Catherine: Oh wait, you guys don't know what that is, right?

Arbiter: I know what it is, I've studied your race enough to understand. Avoid any enemy contact, including the commanders! Use your camouflage until we make our way there, Rtas.

Rtas: Understood!

MEANWHILE

The Covenant mechs and U.N.S.X Titans battle across the city, creating destruction as the Titans and U.N.S.X troopers desperately try their best to bring the civilians to safety but some are unlucky.