The Sangheili Mech

It's been a week since the Mother was taken down and The Covenant arrived out of nowhere, taking the Mother out completely. Many people in the military are questioning why The Covenant intervened in their situation but aside from that, Jack is being investigated by Commander Miranda and Commander Tai on how he was capable of flying through the dangerous deadly storm and stopping the storm.

Jack knows not to tell anyone about Genesis and hell, who would believe him? Jack can unfortunately tell lies about his Titan and what happened. For that, he is suspended from using BT and is getting repaired but they are still looking for the evidence of any other worldly tech or enemy tech on BT but of course they won't find anything.

Later, at Catherine's large personal lab engineering room.

Jack: I told them the "truth" and they still won't believe me and now I'M SUSPENDED FROM PILOTING BT! Damnit man!

Catherine: Quit complaining, they won't find anything on BT...I think.

Jack: Yeah you think, but my point is that I'm the one who stopped that goddamn storm and killed a Sangheili Mech on top of the Mother and they think I'mma traitor or something.

Catherine: They don't think your a traitor Jack just calm down.

Jack: Haha easy for you to sa-

Max: COOPER! It's your move.

Jack: Oh

Both Jack and Max are playing Warhammer Table Cross. A fanmade Warhammer game that is created to be played on a holographic table. It's mostly like the mobile game called "Warhammer Tactics".

Warhammer Table Cross

Jack: Wait, why did you move your Eldar in front of my Sister of Battle? Are you taunting me or something? You didn't even think about attacking

Max: Ohhh yelp... can't be helped!

Jack: You want me to attack you, don't you?

Both Jack and Max are arguing for a little while Genesis is outside of Jack's soul, shorting her height to a normal human but taller than a normal man.

She starts playing and looking at certain objects she's never seen before and watches Jack and Max playing the holographic game she thought were real people on the table.

Jack: Genesis your a goddess, can you like read people's minds or something? Is he taunting me?

Genesis ignores Jack as she stares a objects

Jack: GENESIS!!

Genesis: Huh?!

Jack: Can you read minds? I need to know if this robotic bastard is taunting me!

Max: I'm not taunting you Rust Headed bastard!

Genesis: Just because I'm a goddess that doesn't mean I can read minds! I mean yeah sure I use magic but my magic is used for good not some evil trickery stuff