Planet Typhon

After landing back at Vultra City from the ARK, Genesis and Catherine go back to their lab while Max and Jack rushes towards Commander Tai's office to show him the chip.

Soldier: Sir, it's Pilot Max Felix and Pilot Jack Cooper

Commander Tai: Very well, let them in.

Jack and Max walk in fast and they both salute to Commander Tai.

Commander Tai: Cooper, Max, what brings you here now?

Jack: Sir, we have something to show you in this chip and this is serious Commander.

Jack places the chip on the desk and Commander Tai takes it in his hand and looks at it.

Commander Tai: Mind telling me what this is?

Jack: It's a Sangheili Mech memory camera that shows everything you need. Evidence of how the Mother came to this planet and why the Covanent are involved, and surprisingly there's more than a Reconoid or Covenant problem Sir.

Commander Tai: Hm, let's take a look.

Moments later after Commander Tai watches the whole entire memory on his computer, he thinks for a sec and understands that this is a serious situation they're gonna face.

Max: Uhh, Sir?

Commander Tai points his finger up to give him a second to think.

Commander Tai: Hmm....this is a serious problem here...where was this Mech found?

Jack: W-well...when I left the U.N.S.I ship and...flew...I went on top of the Mother in order to find a way to stop it's storm...and when I found it's weakness the Sangheili came from behind and I killed it.

Commander Tai: Hm, yeah, this is something we have to solve right now. Us going up against three of our commonly enemies and new ones as this "Flood" we're introduced to. This is something new to our war and we're only here to be tested on for their new ways.

Max: So...what should we do?

Commander Tai thinks for a sec until he contacts the U.N.S.C for this conflict.

Commander Tai:
Yes...understood...yes...got it.

Max: Umm, Commander?

Commander Tai: They have given us permission to do what we can and do it right away. I'll contact Commander Miranda for this news, and for you Jack.

Jack: Yes Sir?

Commander Tai: I'm counting you on this... Both of you, don't make the same reckless mistake. Your off suspension and you'll have your Titan back today and soon as your done making your plan report back.

Jack: Y-yes Sir! Thank you Commander!

After the meeting with the Commander, Jack is thrilled to finally be off of suspension as him and Max walk to the Titan repairment place where they'll get BT back.

Jack: Oh Finally, They didn't touch you or break you or anything right?

BT: [NEGATIVE, IT WAS A SIMPLE REPAIRMENT, NO DAMAGE, AND NO TECHNICAL DIFFERENCES]

Jack: Thank goodness, thanks you kind hearted son of bitch MRVNs!

MRVN