Celestial Drakes Part 3

(Happy Thanksgiving, guys, hope y'all ate well and had a good time with your family)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An Hour Earlier, before the ambush on Max and Sothis...

After going through such a big argument between the two Pilots, Jack, and Max, including Annette, Lady Rhea shells herself inside her headquarters, rethinking what just happened.

Lady Rhea not only had one of her favorite students go against her but switched sides to go with the enemies Rhea called, "Demons". What she also couldn't believe was Max standing right in front of her, holding her dear mother inside his cold metal soul for power. She wanted to transform into a dragon and smash his body but to do that, she will have to go through Genesis and Jack. So much is on her mind, will she save her mother? Will she die trying to? Or will she succeed in saving Sothis but die in the process?

Such stress could bring her to her limit but not until she heard the doors opening which revealed to be Tiki walking up to her. Tiki could feel Lady Rhea's aura rising, bringing her to her limit just by thinking about Max and her mother, Sothis. Tiki knew that this plan was working but not in a good way, so she tried to find some way of calming Rhea down.

Tiki: Rhea...is...are you okay?

Lady Rhea: *Sigh* She was right there, Tiki...right there! And all I could was lash out and call them demons! Demons! I felt her energy right in front of me...I will kill Max...I HAVE TO!

Tiki: Rhea, I sense your anger and desire to feel your mother's warmth but...you must stay focused and-

Lady Rhea: We should attack them now!

Tiki: What?!

Lady Rhea: I must see her...I must have her! Tiki...it's been so long since I've seen my mother and all I can do is mourn for her! And it's all because of that metal freak! We should bite down on his head and rip him open! We need to kill them!

Tiki: No, it's too risky and you know you'll die before even getting close! I understand you want to do this immediately but it'll be suicide and you know it- Hm?!

Lady Rhea: Hm? What's the matter?

Before she would notice, Tiki was telepathically speaking to a Fire Drake who was battling the three Titans that were demolishing them through the fight.

Tiki: *Telepathically Speaking* Fire Drake, have you dealt with the-

Fire Drake: THEY'RE KILLING US!

Tiki: What?! What's going on?!

Fire Drake: The giant metal things...THEY'RE KILLING EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US! WE CAN'T FIGHT BACK, WE'RE LOSING- GAAAGH!

Tiki: Fire Drake...FIRE DRAKE! Oh no...I must go!

Lady Rhea: Go where?! What's going on?! Is it my mother?!

Tiki: Y-yes- no, it's...

Lady Rhea: I know you care for me but if this revolves around the demons...I will gladly bring their commanders their heads as a warning sign! I shall aid you and there's nothing that'll stop me!

Tiki was surprised by Lady Rhea's demented side, she wasn't expecting just a show of character from Sothis's daughter but then again, she does have her mother's reckless side to get one goal.

Tiki: I...I guess I have no choice...come along then!

---------------------------------------------------------
Present Time, the battle against the Drakes ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------