The Prometheans

Promethean Megastructure Ship

Jack:

Jack: ...Prometheans, huh? *Sigh* Listen, I'm still laying back and relaxing my body but...thanks for saving us!

Genesis: Get up, Jack!

Jack: Shut up, I know you wanna lay back!

Genesis: Not when we're in front of a giant metal thing that was created by my creators!

Jack: Listen...you! Handle this and find some answers. This is the first time I've ever wanted to take my helmet off!

Warden Eternal: That battle against that daemon was unlike anything I've seen before, thank goodness I saved you both!

Jack: *Exhales* Like I said...thank you...

Genesis: So...you're a...Promethean?! Wait...where are we?!

Warden Eternal: This is the Megastructure ship of the Prometheans. Travel between space and time where no one can see us inside of space...we're inside a realm...called Athema.

Jack: Athema.

Warden Eternal: The Athema is a powerful world inside of the universe, keeping the very balance of our universe and our safety from those who wish to break the rules.

Genesis: The Athema...I don't believe it...I'm not the only one...there's more of you out there, right?! Creations of the Guardians?!

Warden Eternal: Correct.

Genesis: And you were also involved in the Guardian War?!

Warden Eternal: Yes, we Prometheans were created by hand by the Guardians for war.

Genesis: But what caused the war?! What made you guys create such a catastrophic war that bent the universe?!

Warden Eternal: Corruption...although the Guardians could do so much with their divine tech and abilities, they were still artificial intelligence. Their souls were corrupted by a powerful virus which led them to go mad. For millions of years ago, we had no choice but to fight until the galaxy shifted...it became infinite and we created unimaginable chaos across the universe. The galaxy became larger and larger and it made more room for us to cause even more chaotic battles.