Evolved Reconoids

SOMEWHERE, On the Ice Planet in The Dwarf Galaxy.

The mystery of the ice planet is still unknown to them, a planet that was first thought to be just a wasteland of winter is now showing signs of something unexpected.

The castle they stopped in front of is big, too big for an average human but a size big enough for the Sanghelli Mechs. After Arbiter and Rtas leave the planet, they send down more Mechs to help investigate the castle.

As they all walk through inside and outside of it, they could see nothing but the destruction caused by the ice and violent winter. Everything was different and completely out of the world to them. The ice was the size of mountains covering the castle's top and bottom. They looked even more to find many, many pieces of ice that were shaped like swords. It was beyond confusing and it made the Sanghellis want to find out what and why the castle was there.

Sanghelli Officer: Found anything?

Sanghelli Mech 2: Well, we did find some giant ice that was shaped like swords. Which is...odd.

Sanghelli Officer: We keep searching, to tell you the truth, I wanna know why such a place is here in this world filled with wintery death. If anything lived here, I would like to know why.

Sanghelli Mech 2: Same, but doesn't this place seem...different. As if there is something that's making it dark.

Sanghelli Officer: Yeah...I feel it too, it's as if the cold is touching my very soul. But it could be just us, let's look even more.

Sanghelli Mech 3: Hey guys, take a look at this!

Sanghelli Officer: What's the matter? Got something?

Sanghelli Mech 3: Yes...I think I found a creature frozen...but it's different from anything I've seen before. Look.

The third Sanghelli pointed at the ground for the two Sanghellis to see. And to their surprise, the creature was indeed frozen but not only was it a creature, but a creature that looked to be in rage.

The monster that was frozen in place looked angry as if it was ready to fight with no end. It held an icy sword that looked too sharp with many carved honed edges on both sides of the blade, the monster had its tongue out and mouth open to show that it was roaring. The horns were enough for someone to call what they thought of it, it resembled what people could think of...

It resembled a demon...

Sanghelli Mech 2: What the hell is it?!

Sanghelli Mech 3: I'm unsure, the others are not the only ones who found these. Two had a flag with the same symbol we saw on the entrance. They must've been an army.

Sanghelli Officer: But an army of what? The cold? If so, then what kind of creature was leading these things? Could it be an alien? Or something else?