Episode 1

An pov
Yn woke up by light sun rays coming inside the bedroom through the windows. She felt two muscular arms wrapped around her body. It was normal for her because he always slept like that only. She tried getting up and then did her morning routine and went to kitchen.
She was preparing breakfast for her hubby. After doing that it was the time to do the most difficult task, that is to wake her husband up.
She went upstairs and sat beside him and then kissed his forehead.

Yn - Good Morning Hubby! Come on wake up. It's already 7.

JungKook - Umm... Let me sleep.

He pulled her towards him and hugged her and closed his eyes.

Yn - Kook! You will get late. Please wake up and leave me I have to do many works other than waking you up.

JungKook - Ok! But I will get up at one condition, give me my morning kiss.

Yn - Ok But first close your eyes.

She without thinking kissed him on his cheeks and ran.

JungKook tried to catch her but could not so he got up and did his morning routine and then got ready to go to hospital (He is a gynaecologist).
He went to kitchen where his beloved wife was serving his breakfast on table. He went there and caught her wrist.

Yn - J-JungKook? W-What are you doing?

JungKook - Mrs. Jeon... I asked you to kiss me on my lips. But you being naughty kissed me on cheeks? You will have to pay for it babygirl!

Yn - Koo, see I am sorry for that. I did it to wake you up. Please leave me I have pack you tiffin too.

She was showing him her puppy eyes and so JungKook was melted by it and left her.

JungKook - Next time these eyes would not work on me.

Yn - Hehe!

They both had their breakfast and then JungKook left for hospital.

Yn spent her day watching K Dramas and movies. She was not feeling that well or you can say dizziness, so she went to take a nap.

Time skip

It was 6 in evening and Yn was preparing dinner.

JungKook came home at 8 and went to freshen up and then came down to dining room.

Yn - Kook! Come have dinner.

They both were having dinner while talking about random stuffs.

After having their dinner, they both went to terrace and spent some moments of togetherness as they barely get time to spend with each other because sometimes JungKook have to go on work on sundays too.

Time Skip, at 9.30 PM

JungKook - Baby! Now it's bedtime, let's sleep or you will be sick as it's also getting cold.

Yn - Hmm...

They both went to their bedroom and JungKook went to washroom to get get a quick shower. After he was done his gaze went to sanitary pads that he bought for Yn as he want her to use the best quality *he is really concerned with her health*. The packet was still not opened and it meant that she didn't get her periods and it delayed 5 days, he knows the date too.

He came out and went to where Yn was sitting.

JungKook - Yn! Didn't you get your periods?

Yn - Umm.. No. 5 days already passed.

JungKook - Does that mean...

JungKook ran to the nearest convenience store and bought pregnancy test kit and returned back to home in no time.

He gave it to Yn and spoke

JungKook - Instructions are written on it and still if you need my help you can call me.

She nodded and went to bathroom to use the kit.

Already 10 minutes passed but still she didn't came out so JungKook was getting tensed.

Finally, when she came out.

Yn - Koo! It's not showing any line.

JungKook - Show me.

And then suddenly Yn screamed...
________________________________________

To be continued.....

How was the story? It was not that good but still I will try to make it better and more long💜

Hearts!💕