Episode 6

JungKook went to hospital and Yn was getting bored at home.

She didn't wanted to watch TV (mood swings).

Yn - I should do some dusting so that my time will also pass. Great idea Yn-nie!

She went to take a cotton cloth for dusting and started with normal corners.

When she was done after an hour or so, she saw that the corners on height were also dusty so to clean them she went to take a mini ladder.

Meanwhile JungKook here completed all his due patients and was ready to go home.

He sat in his car and started driving to home and there at home Yn is dusting the corners on height, standing on a ladder.

After 10 minutes

JungKook reached home and what he saw boiled his blood.

He saw Yn standing on the mini ladder, trying to stretch herself more to reach the corner.

JungKook - YNNN!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Yn - JungKook you came home early?

JungKook - First answer my question.

Yn - I-I was j-just dusting the corners.

JungKook - Yn! Don't you know that you are pregnant? You know it is very harmful. Just nine months Yn, just nine... After that you can do whatever you want. Nothing will happen if you don't clean the house for few months.

Hearing JungKook, Yn was feeling bad and tears started forming in her eyes.

JungKook could hear her sobs.

JungKook went to her and hugged her.

JungKook - Shh! Don't cry. I'm sorry that I shouted on you but you know that you should take care of yourself.

JungKook didn't wanted her to cry as it would give bad impact on their child.

Yn - I-I am so-orry K-koo. I am a b-bad mother and a b-bad wife t-too.

JungKook - No baby Its not like that. You're the best. It's just I couldn't control my temper and shouted at you. But next time be careful that you don't climb on ladder, what if you would have fallen down? It's dangerous. You should not stretch and stand on toes or your feet will get swollen.

Yn - Sorry Kook!

JungKook - It's ok. Now go and take some rest.

Yn hummed.

JungKook got freshened up and sat near Yn in the balcony.

Yn - JungKook, why did you came home early, today?

JungKook - Oh that... I wanted to take you out for dinner so I came early and also I was done with my patients.

Yn - Really? Thank you Koo!
I love you!

JungKook - *chuckled* love you more babe!

Time skip, Yn and JungKook went in to get ready.

Yn's Dress

After getting ready Yn went downstairs to JungKook who was waiting for her

JungKook - So Mrs. Jeon, may we go now?

Yn - Yeah Yeah Sure, Mr. Jeon!

They both chuckled at their behaviour.

After reaching there they both sat on the table booked by JungKook.

They gave their order and were now waiting for the order to come. They were talking in the mean time.

Time skip

Their order arrived and they both started eating.

Another couple was sitting just beside them, taking their pictures but they didn't noticed them.

Then the lady spoke.

Mrs. ??? - Mr. And Mrs. You both look really perfect and lovely together. I'm sorry I took your pictures without your permission. I couldn't control myself from taking your pictures.

JungKook & Yn - It's Okay Noona/Unnie. We don't mind it.

After few moments

JungKook - Yn-nie the food is spicy. If you are not able to eat it then tell me we will order something else.

Mr. ??? - Oh wow Mr. you really care for your wife a lot. I must take training from you.

Mrs. ??? - Yeah Really Mrs. You are really very lucky to have such a caring husband.

Yn - Uhmm... Thanks.

They all chit chatted together and then after having dinner they left to home.

After reaching home...

While resting her head on JungKook's shoulder, on the bed, Yn spoke...

Yn - Koo! I am really lucky to have you as my husband.

JungKook - The one who is lucky is me! I am lucky to get the sweetest girl as my wife.

Yn - Hehe! Thanks.

JungKook - You're naughty too!

Yn - Yep! I am.

After talking for sometime

They both drifted to their dreamland.

To be continued...

______________________________________

Hey Buddies!

Hope you are enjoying the story!
Suggestions are still open!