S-2 : Episode 7

Yn - Seojun, did you study?

Seojun - Yes mom, I already learned four lessons.

Yn - Then revise them, you have been using your mobile from past one hour.

Seojun - Mom please few more minutes.

Yn - Do you want me to tell this to your dad?

As Yn said this, Seojun quickly kept her phone aside and took a magazine from the coffee table. Yn shook her head and went away after scolding Seojun.

It's been a month after her birthday, everything is normal, she has been attending her school, tenth standard.
It was normal that Seojun was getting irritated and annoyed easily and Yn and JungKook helped and adjusted her as they knew it was the hormones that caused such behaviour.

She is in her teenage so she was getting more close to her mother and probably spending less time with her father.

Time skip

JungKook returned back from his workplace and directly went to bedroom to get freshened up. He came downstairs and sat near the kitchen platform while watching Yn making dinner.

Yn - Dinner is almost ready. SEOJUN, COME DOWNSTAIRS.

She called Seojun who was in her room, busy in preparing her bag for school.

They had their dinner.

Yn - Okay, Seojun, help me in keeping these dishes in the sink then you can go to your room or watch TV.

JungKook sat on the couch and turned on the TV, scrolling through the channels.

When Seojun was done helping her mother, she went to the couch to watch TV and Yn was washing the dishes.

JungKook - Seojun, how are your studies going?

Seojun - Good.

She replied without any interest.

JungKook - Isn't your school organising any camps or sessions.

Seojun - No, not yet.

JungKook understood that she is trying to ignore but can't.

JungKook - Princess, do you wanna go for a walk with me?

Seojun - No dad, am not interested and please don't call me by that nickname. My friends will tease me if they get to know.

She said rudely and went to her room with an annoyed face.

JungKook felt pain in his heart. His only daughter whom he loves unconditionally is distancing herself from him.

JungKook sighed.

Till then, Yn was done with the dishes, she dried her hands and went where JungKook was sitting with a pale face.

Yn - What happened, Kook? Why are you looking so upset.

JungKook - Nothing.

JungKook said this and got up to go to bedroom but Yn stopped him by holding his wrist and tapped on the couch, gesturing him to sit beside her.

Yn - It's something. Tell me. Is anything bothering you? You should share it.

JungKook - Why is Seojun not talking to me? Am I bad father? She is not much frank with me like she used to be earlier. She is always talking to me like she is talking unwantingly.

Yn - Kook, don't be sad. It's her teenage and I can understand because I too went through this. She is growing old and daughters mostly at this age gets close to their mothers and spend less time with fathers.