Episode 18

JungKook - Babe! Let's go it's almost 10. Come on.

Yn - Yeah! Coming.

Then they both went out and JungKook locked the door. They both headed towards their car and as always JungKook opened the car door for her to which Yn responded as a smile. Then JungKook went to the driver's side and seated himself in. With the seatbelts tucked on, he started driving.

JungKook - Ready?

Yn - Yeah...am excited. I wanna see what's the surprise.

She said in an excited tone, acting cute to which JungKook chuckled and started the car.

The drive was silent as they were enjoying the soft music playing in the car.

After almost half hour, they both reached in front of the venue where he has prepared a surprise for his beloved wife.

He turned off the engine and quickly went towards Yn to help her get out of the car.

He offered his hand to her and helped her to stand up, while holding her baby bump.

Yn - Thank you, Kook.

JungKook - That's my job, ma'am.

Yn left out a small laugh at his choice of words.

Then he guided and bowed slightly, while pointing his hand to the entrance of the venue.

She glanced towards the venue and quickly realised that he has prepared a baby shower ceremony for her.

[ Baby shower is a celebration for a pregnant lady to successfully enter the seventh month. It is celebrated because it is believed that in this phase, the child has less chances to be miscarriaged. Korean people don't celebrate it, but the JungKook and Yn believes in celebrating all the religions. ]

Yn - Wow! Baby shower?

JungKook smiled that she was happy by this surprise.

Yn immediately hugged him from his side and he also made sure that he wasn't hurting her baby bump.

Yn - Thank you so much, Kook. I thought that I won't be able to celebrate this.

JungKook - Why? When I'm here to fulfill all your wishes.

Yn - Thank you so much. I love you.

JungKook - I love you more.

JungKook kissed her temple and held her hand.

JungKook - Shall we go.

Yn - Yes.

Then they both headed in the venue. It was beautifully decorated. All the people were dressed in lavender coloured clothes.

Yn understood that it was all on the theme.

There were many guests, some relatives and some friends including photgraphers.