S-2 : Episode 13

It's been a couple of months since that incident happened. Seojun turned sixteen, time flies very fast, hope you agree!

Seojun is in eleventh standard and honestly, her grades this year went a little down, maybe because of that incident, or her usage of mobile and losing concentration power.

She got scolded by her parents', ofcourse why not, her parents even gave her a time limit to use mobile. She is getting rude sometimes and sometimes even shouts at her mother when she corrects her.

Her change in behaviour is very strange to her parents. They understand her teenage mood swings but Seojun was getting more rude, I guess it happens/happened with you too.

Again today, Seojun returned to home. She directly went to her room. She changed her clothes, freshed up. The next reach for her was her mobile. Before she could pick it up, her mom, Yn, stopped her.

Yn - Seojun stop right there.

Seojun - What mom?

Yn - Did you eat something?

Seojun - I don't want to eat.

Yn - Fine, then what were you going to do?

Seojun - Picking up my phone, what else?

She said while rolling her eyes a bit. Ofcourse that was rude to Yn.

Yn - Did you complete your homework?

Seojun - I didn't get any.

Yn - Then study.

Seojun - Mom please, stop acting strict, why don't you let me do things that I wish to?

Yn - Seojun it's your age to study, not to spend time on your mobile, you are wasting a lot of time in that. You can watch mobile after studying, and I will not stop. You know how much your grades decreased this year. And you also know that your dad will not take time in snatching your mobile.

Seojun - Please mom, just for half an hour.

Yn - You can even watch for two hours, but first study, or else I won't hesitate in telling this to your dad.

Seojun - Fine, I won't watch mobile, is that okay?

She said in an uninterested voice and then went to her study table.

Her mom took her mobile and then went to her room to rest for a while.

Literally, you would think that Seojun was focused in studying? No, her mind was still in mobile, she wanted to use it, she wanted to scroll through the social media.

Unwantingly, she had to learn the lessons, she did. She studied for about three hours, she is not bad at studying but stuffs don't take much time in ruining a person's future.

She sincerely studied and then rested for sometime. Her mom came to check on her. It was easy to get that she studied, so Yn kept her phone on the table and then left.

It was evening time, time for JungKook to return and the time to prepare dinner.

While Yn was preparing for dinner, JungKook returned, he went towards Yn and the first question that he asked was for Seojun.

JungKook - Where is Seojun?

Yn - She studied and now probably be resting.

JungKook - Oh! I will go and check on her.

Yn - Also call her for dinner when you come downstairs, dinner is almost ready.

He nodded and went upstairs. He peeked into Seojun's room to find her using her mobile. He thought that she studied so he didn't mind and let her use mobile for sometime.

He changed into something comfortable and then went in her room to call her for dinner.

JungKook - Seojun, come, have dinner.

Seojun - Yeah, coming.

She kept her mobile aside and they both headed to the dining room while talking.

They both had their seats and Yn served the dinner. The family ate dinner while talking about random stuffs.

Time flies 😪

Now Seojun is in her room resting and probably prepared her bed to go to sleep. She was watching mobile, again, her mom came to check on her and told her to sleep, Seojun agreed by saying, "I will keep it in five minutes".

Yn - Ok, sleep soon. Don't use mobile till late.

Then Yn and JungKook too slept.

Midnight, 2 AM

JungKook felt thirst in his throat. He checked for water in the jar but it was empty. He got up to fill the jar. He went to the kitchen and did his business. While jar in his hand, walking towards his room, he heard some sound from Seojun's room.

He thought that maybe he misheard but still he thought to check on her and he opened the door of her room.

The scene in front of his eyes made him burn in anger, Seojun was giggling while watching something in her mobile. Aggressively, he opened the door completely and walked near her and snatched her mobile from her hands.

Seojun - D-Dad, you d-didn't sleep yet?

JungKook - YOU ARE ASKING ME TO SLEEP? WHAT WERE YOU DOING? WHY WERE YOU USING YOUR MOBILE TILL LATE NIGHT? DIDN'T WE WARN YOU TO USE IT IN LIMITS?

JungKook was shouting so loud that it made Yn wake up from her sleep. She stood up fast and rushed to where the voice was coming from.

He was scolding her really hard. Seojun's head was already down.

Seojun - S-Sorry dad, I didn't saw the time-

JungKook - YOU DIDN'T SAW THE TIME? IT'S PAST 2:00 A.M. ALREADY AND YOU SAY THAT YOU DIDN'T SEE TIME? HOW CAN YOU BE THIS CARELESS? YOU HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW.

Yn - What happened? Why are you shouting?

JungKook - Ask your daughter what she did. She was using mobile at this time. Hopefully, I saw her at the right time or else she wouldn't have kept it down.

Yn - Seojun, didn't I tell you to keep it already and sleep?

Seojun - Sorry mom.

JungKook - You always say sorry and let the matter slip but this time it will not work. You need a punishment. I will keep your mobile with me. No gadgets until 2 months.

Seojun - But dad what if I had to search something on internet?

JungKook - Then you can take my laptop, I will insert a firewall on it so that you can get access only to education stuffs.

Then JungKook left her room with her mobile in his hand. Yn was following him without saying anything.

Seojun - Dad-

Before she could speak, her room's door was shut.

In their room

Yn - Don't you think you scolded her too much?

JungKook - It's fine, she needs scoldings, she is spoiling dad by day. You don't need to save her.

Yn - You were the one who agreed for buying her a mobile, you were the one to spoil her so better don't say anything to me.

JungKook - Yn-ah don't sulk. Fine am sorry, I agree that I spoiled her, I will try my best to control my anger but this time I didn't do anything wrong.

Yn - Ok ok, let's sleep and not argue now.

She went into bed, followed by JungKook.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her back into his chest, they both slept while cuddling.

________________________________________

This chapter was requested by one of my lovely readers. I hope it was the same as expected, if I lacked somewhere then feel free to correct me.

Suggestions are still welcomed.

Also, one more thing that I won't be able to update you all for a week as my tests are starting the next day, I need to focus or else my situation will also be like Seojun's.