S-2 : Episode 19

Nine months later

Seojun - Mom, the baby is kicking really hard. Does it hurts you?

Yn - No dear, well, you know, you used to kick me more hard than your sibling does.

She said while smiling, watching her elder daughter getting happy as she feels her sibling kicking.

This is the ninth month, the month when Seojun will finally become an elder sister. No idea, when Yn will get her labour pain, she is just relaxed all the time, not worried even for a little amount, whereas, JungKook is worried for her all the time, and Seojun, she is always around her, incase if she needs anything.

-At night-

JungKook - Baby? Are your legs paining? Tell me, I will massage. If you feel any pain in your stomach, then tell me, you just need to re-

Yn - JungKook JungKook...calm down, it's not the first time for me, I know, I will tell you even if I feel a little pain, okay?

He calmed down and sat quietly, beside her, starting to massage her legs, it was not more than five minutes when suddenly a groan left Yn's mouth.

JungKook - What happened? Are you okay?

Yn - Yeah..I am..I think the baby kicked a little harder.

JungKook - You sure?

Yn hummed in response. But she felt the pain increasing every second. She decided to tell it to him before the pain increases more.

Yn - JungKook? I think my water broke...ahh..

JungKook - Water broke? Let's not wait. We should go to hospital.

He quickly stood up, lifted her up and went out of the room.

As Seojun heard her mom's groans, she came out to find her father rushing to the hospital.

Seojun - Dad? Is she okay?

JungKook - Seojun, baby is about to come, we are going to hospital.

Seojun - I will also come.

JungKook - But-

Seojun - I can drive.

JungKook thought for a second and decided to let her drive, he was the teacher after all and she also has a learning licence.

She quickly grabbed the car keys and started the engine while JungKook sat on the passenger's seat, Yn's head on his lap, holding her hand, trying to calm her down.

Time skip to 12 Midnight

Finally a cry was heard from the room which made Seojun smile out of all the tension and worries.

JungKook and Seojun looked at each other, smiling, and they both hugged each other, feeling intense joy and happiness.

A few moments later, a nurse came out.

Nurse - Congratulations..she gave birth to a boy. You can meet her and the baby.

She left and they both went in the room.

They saw Yn lying on the bed, eyes closed, after a lot of pain and hard time. Then their eyes fell over to the baby laid in the crib beside her bed.

JungKook lifted him and lowered down so that Seojun could see him too.

JungKook looked at Seojun and smiled while saying

JungKook - Seojun, happy now? You got a little brother. Baby, see, she is your noona. Take him, Seojun.

Seojun - Me? I might hurt him.

JungKook - You will not, be careful.

He said while handing him to Seojun, her eyes were glistening due to the joy of being an elder sister. Now there will be someone who will call her noona, the best feeling she will ever get.

Seojun - Hey! Little buddy! I am your noona, we will play a lot.

She giggled while talking to the little baby. That's when Yn opened her eyes. She looked at Seojun, being very happy, it surely plastered a smile on her face.

Yn - Seojun? Happy?

Seojun - More than happy!

JungKook - So tell, what should we name him?

Seojun - Junghyun maybe?

Yn - It's a nice name. So baby, your name is Junghyun.

Yn whispered to the baby and to the response he threw a small kick

The family looked complete now. They enjoyed their happy moments together. Soon after, the very next day, Yn was discharged, she was welcomed with a new member as Seojun already decorated the house.

Seojun was getting engaged into playing with her younger brother, he never failed to make her smile whenever he called her 'noona'.

'Noona' was the favourite word for Seojun, she loved her brother more than anything and was always ready to sacrifice her choices infront of him, just to see him happy, she was an ideal elder sister.

AFTER ALL...A HAPPY ENDING

________________________________________

Finally, the book is completed now. Sorry if you wanted me to continue, but I wanted to end this as I got some idea for a new book and also I thought that it was getting too long.

Thank you so much for loving and supporting this book.

This book has received 29K+ views and 1K+ votes, credits to you, my dear readers.

The way you supported this book, I expect you all to support my next book in the same way.

Looking forward to your responses...

Lastly, I am sorry, if the storyline was not expected same by you, but still I wanna know how was your experience while reading this book.

Lastly, goodbye, everyone!!

Love you all 💗💗