Episode 17

JungKook was not at home still, still.
Yn was worried these days, why is he not giving time to her and baby, he is always saying that he is out for meeting some friends or an urgent patient at hospital needs him.

Yn POV

It's already 8 PM and he must be home now. What is taking him so much time today?

*Bell rings*

Seems like he came home. Today I will ask him what is he hiding from past 5-7 days.

JungKook - Babe! Am home back. How was your day?

Yn - Where were you?

JungKook - What do you mean by 'where were you'? Of course I was at hospital.

Yn - I have been noticing that you leave early and come home late. Why? What are you hiding from me?

JungKook - W-what are you s-saying babe? I always leave and come home at time. Are you suspecting me?

Yn - I didn't said that I am suspecting you. I just asked a simple question. I am noticing this from past 5-7 days. Kook, if there is any work load, you always shared it with me. Now, you just barely spend time with me. Even on sundays, you hangout with your friends without even telling me. It's not like that I am stopping you from doing this but atleast you could have told me. I wouldn't have been worrying for you.

JungKook - Am sorry babe. I didn't realised that I was hurting yo-

Yn - No Koo, you weren't hurting me, it's just like I felt that you were distancing yourself from me. I am alright. You should go and freshen up now. I will ask Junhee to prepare the table.

*Junhee is their maid*

JungKook then went to their bedroom before passing a slight smile.

Time skip

They both are eating their dinner silently. Yn finished first and got up to wash her dish. JungKook lets her do a little work so that she may not face any problem during delivery. Little work is not any problem until it turns into a hard work.

They both then headed to their bedroom and seated themselves on the bed.

JungKook - Baby? Are you still mad at me?

Yn - No I'm not.

JungKook - I am sorry. I didn't realised that I wasn't spending time with you.

Yn - It's fine Kook. I love you.

JungKook - I love you, too but I love my baby more.

Yn - Yah yah!

JungKook chuckled at her reaction and then leaned near her baby bump and caressed it softly.

JungKook whispered some things that were audible to Yn too.

JungKook - Baby, I am waiting for you, come fast, okay? And don't trouble your mumma, she gets tired, too. Don't kick your mumma too hard, okay? Dadda loves you.

He then sat straight.

JungKook - Baby? Your feet must be aching?

Yn - No it's not.

JungKook - Don't lie to me. I know, it happens to every woman during pregnancy. Tell me everything that you feel. Never hide. I will massage your feet.

He then started massaging her feet slowly and softly to which Yn felt relieving and ease. JungKook played soft music for her to relax.

JungKook - How are you feeling?

Yn - Kook, I never thought that it will give this much ease.

JungKook - See! You got caught, you were lying then.