S-2 : Episode 9

Seojun POV

It's still night, I have been crying from past half an hour. None of them came to me, nor even my dad. Where did they go? I tried to peek through the door but they were not there. My mom was cleaning the table.

I thought to go to the balcony for sometime. There I saw my dad and Taehee walking in the street. I could hear their laughs as my room is just above the street on the backside.

A new neighbour has shifted beside our house, just a few days ago and we don't know each other yet. She was sitting in front of her house with her husband. I guess she is pregnant.

Whlie walking, suddenly Taehee tripped on her legs and was about to fall but my father caught her hand.

He cupped her cheeks and then asked her if she was okay.

Mrs. Wang (Neighbour) - Your daughter is very cute. You both look good together.

Before my father could respond, Taehee replied.

Taehee - Thank you aunty.

Mrs. Wang - I too want a daughter like you.

JungKook - I pray for you to have a beautiful daughter.

He smiled at that lady, at this time I should be standing beside my father. I was supposed to be there. How dare she? She could have told that she isn't his daughter instead she is his neice.

I hate that Taehee. I hope she leaves soon.

I went to bed, crying and weeping slowly. I didn't realised when my sobs turned into snores.

Next Morning

I woke up late and realised that it was the time for breakfast. I went downstairs just to find my dad talking with Taehee. I wanted to punch her but unwantingly a smile was plastered on my face.

Seojun - Good Morning Dad.

JungKook - Seojun, why so late?

Seojun - Am sorry.

JungKook - It's ok. Go and have your breakfast, we both already had and your mom has gone to her parents' house, she will come in soon.

I nodded and went towards the kitchen to have my breakfast. I was really upset and more I was angry, I can't let her get close to my father anymore.

I quickly completed my breakfast and went towards them. I was about to hug him but suddenly he got a call. He excused and went out to recieve the call.

Seojun - When will you go?

Taehee - Why? Don't you want to spend time with me?

Seojun - I think you came here to take my place.

Taehee - What are you saying?

Seojun - Why are you acting so innocent?

Taehee - Seojun, I can't understand.

Seojun - Unnie, I hate you. Because of you my dad is not spending time with me. You took my place. He is my dad so please stay away from him. I know you lost your father but that doesn't mean that you will try to get my dad.

Tears rolled down my cheeks and my voice was getting cracked.

Taehee - Seojun, you are getting wrong.

Seojun - If I am getting wrong then why didn't you told that lady that you were not his daughter? Huh?

Taehee - Seojun please calm down. He is only my uncle.

Seojun - WHAT CALM DOWN? HUH? DON'T YOU DARE GET CLOSE TO MY DAD! BECAUSE OF YOU, MY DAD IS GETTING AWAY FROM ME, HE IS NOT TALKING TO ME PROPERLY AND HE IS ALSO SPENDING HIS TIME WITH YOU, THE TIME THAT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO SPEND WITH ME. EVERYTIME I TRY TO TALK TO HIM, YOU ALWAYS COME BETWEEN US.

JungKook - Seojun, what type of behaviour is this? Is this how you talk to your cousin?

Seojun - You will also scold me dad because you love unnie more than me.

JungKook - Shut up Seojun, you are crossing your limits.

Taehee's eyes got filled with tears and unfortunately sobs left her mouth.

That time my mom entered the house with Taehee's mother.

JungKook - Taehee, am sorry for Seojun's behaviour. I will make sure that she won't repeat this again.

Taehee nodded and went to her room and I too ran towards my room.
I cried a lot.

Author's POV

Yn and Taehee's mother entered and sensed that something really bad has happened.

Yn - JungKook, what happened? Why did she cry? And why were you scolding her?

JungKook told everything to Yn and Taehee's mother, Euntak. Yn and Euntak looked towards each other and decided to talk to them.

Yn went to Taehee's room and Euntak went to Seojun's room.

Yn - Taehee, dear, am really sorry for Seojun's behaviour and I will try to make her understand that what she did was wrong. You know, she is really very possessive towards her dad and even I was too possessive at this age. I am sorry that you don't have dad and I will never say that you can't get a father's love, you can see a father in any man you wish but sometimes we have to think of others' too, if their child is feeling insecure or not and I know that my Taehee is very good and knows what she is doing, right Taehee?

Taehee - Yes Aunty. I am sorry that I got too close to her father and made her feel insecure.

Then Yn hugged Taehee and comforted her.

Meanwhile at Seojun's room...

Euntak - Seojun, are you still mad at Taehee. See, am sorry that I failed to take her father's place and she lacked her father's love. Your father is only yours and you don't need to feel insecure about that. I was too possessive when I was your age but later I realised that I had to share him with my brother that is your father.

Seojun - Am really sorry aunty, I went too far. I said some words that I shouldn't have.

Euntak - It's okay dear, you both can sort it out among yourselves and that's what we want.

She said while hugging Seojun and patting her head and then kissed her forehead. Then a knock was heard indicating that there was Taehee who wanted to talk to Seojun.

Euntak - I will leave now, you both can talk.

Euntak left and then Taehee entered.

Taehee - Jun, am really sorry, I never knew that you can feel this much insecure.

Seojun - Am sorry too for misbehaving with you and shouting at you.

They both sorted out their matter and then went downstairs.

Seojun - Dad, are you still mad at me? Am sorry.

JungKook stood up, completely ignoring Seojun, he was about to go but Seojun hugged him from backside.

Seojun - Dad, I will never repeat this. I realised my mistake, am sorry. You can punish me but please don't ignore me like this.

He turned around to face Seojun and then cupped her cheeks.

JungKook - It's okay Seojun but never do such mistakes. It really hurts me.

Seojun - Sorry Dad.

They both hugged each other and that's how it is in reality.

Parents can never be angry from their own children. Children think that they are rude and strict but actually they want their own child to be the happiest one and also the one who can realise their mistakes.

_______________________________________

Thank you for this suggestion and I know that I can't write the exact same as you wanted but I tried my best.

Hope you like it.

Thank you...