Episode 13

Recap

Yn - I said just stop it and throw it in dustbin.

JungKook was shocked and hurt by her behaviour. He was having hard time while keeping her happy and here she said such thing to him.

Recap over.

JungKook turned off the stove and went near her.

JungKook - What happened baby? What's with your sudden change in behaviour?

Yn - First, answer me. What were you doing?

JungKook - I-I was cooking for you. You only wanted to eat something spicy and delicious. *Every man is scared of her wife and same goes with him too*

Yn - Yes. I know that I demanded for that but tell me which oil were you using for cooking?

JungKook - Your favourite, mu-

Yn - My favourite? *Sarcastically*

JungKook - Ye-

Yn - You forgot my choices? *She said with a dull voice*

JungKook - No baby! You only told me once that you love mustard oil.

Yn - No not all. I hate mustard oil. Just keep the smell of mustard away from me.

'I think it's her mood swings and all change in choices must be 'cause of pregnancy, yes you got that right JungKook' thought JungKook.

JungKook - Ok fine! I'll now keep it in mind.

Yn - Hmm *she said with a pout*

JungKook chuckled at her behaviour understanding that it's gonna be more hard now for him to bear her behaviour but still he will try his best to keep his pregnant wife happy.

JungKook - Ok ok now you go and sit I'll cook again.

Yn - No need baby, I'm not hungry, I don't want to eat anything, I just want to spend some time with you.

JungKook - As you wish, darling.

Then they both went to their balcony sitting in each other's embrace and watching the light sun rays fading away slowly.

They both kept talking to each other like birds chirping.

Time skip

At night, after having their dinner they both came in their room.

They both sat on bed.

JungKook caressed Yn's baby bump.

JungKook - Baby! Daddy can't wait anymore... Come fast.

Yn - Yeah! Baby. Me too. I hope these three months will pass soon.

JungKook - Don't worry they'll pass soon. Let's sleep now.

They both slept cuddling with each other and JungKook still taking care that he won't hurt your baby bump.

Morning

JungKook - Here! Your herbal soup.

Yn - Please Kook! I don't like it. It tastes bitter. *Puppy eyes*

JungKook - You know what? Your eyes don't work on your doctor husband.

Yn - You always do like this. I'm gonna tell this to mom.

Yn went in while stomping her feet on the ground and slamming the door hard.

JungKook - BABY... STOP!

JungKook followed her in the house annoying her more.

JungKook - Baby wait! Just three more months then you can do whatever you want I will never stop you. Please.

His requesting face was so much cute and adorable that Yn couldn't resist and weakened herself infront of his protective husband.

Yn - Fine!

She agreed but still kept an angry pout on her face just to show that she is not weak.

Yn - But Mr. Jeon JungKook remember, I am not defeated by you. It's just that I want my baby to be healthy. I'm not eating this for you.

JungKook - Ohk ohk! I understood Mrs. Jeon Yn JungKook.

JungKook chuckled at her point, still suppressing his laugh and understanding the difference between what she really said and what was really in her mind.

Yn ate the bitter yet tasty soup made by her husband, controlling herself to give any compliment to show that she was never ready to eat this so called healthy herbal soup.

After being done of showing her disgusted face, she waited for her husband to get ready to go to hospital and come for breakfast.

After feeling like years passed away his Husband came downstairs while fixing his wrist watch, giving the most manliest vibe.

She was adoring her husband so much that she forgot about her surroundings.

She came out of her thoughts when JungKook snapped his fingers infront of her eyes causing her to startle at her place.

She kinda felt embarrassing but wouldn't care about that as he belongs to her and only her.
She has the right to stare him, adore him.

JungKook wrapped his arms around her waist just to enclose the unwanted gap created by thin air between them.

He attacked her lips continuing with the most passionate kiss, showing how much he wants her right now.

Yn felt his feelings afterall she spent so much of time with him, the time that felt like just few moments.

He broke the kiss soon making sure that she won't run out of breathe.

Yn POV

After breaking the kiss, I took deep breathe and gave a smile to assure him that I'm fine.

I can really feel that how much he wants me right now.

I kinda feel bad for him that how much he is controlling himself.

I too want to do that right now. It's really hard to wait for whole nine months.

I'm damn sure that he's gonna attack me after the delivery.

End of Yn POV

After having breakfast made by one of their most trusted maid, JungKook kissed her forehead just to bid a goodbye before driving to hospital.

________________________________________

Hey! I'm sorry for making you wait for so long but believe me I was really really busy these few days and also my exams are approaching so maybe I will be irregular for a month or so.

I will try my best to give you updates.

Also I want some suggestions from you... So 👉👈

Don't forget to vote or else JungKook will attack you on your bed 😂