S-2 : Episode 3

Yn - Seojun, what did you get for your homework today? Show me your diary.

Seojun - I got a homewolk in thish book.

Yn - Okay. Let's see. Here, you have to write your first word spoken by you.

Seojun - Which wold did I spoke at filst?

Yn - Your first word was Papa.

Yn - *in mind* I know how much me and JungKook fought at what will be her first word. But always it is JungKook who wins.

Seojun - Mumma, help me wlite, pleash.

Yn made her write 'papa' on the given place and completed the rest of the homework.

Seojun - Mumma, I have a question.

Yn - Yes baby, what question do you have?

Seojun - If my first wold was papa then why do I call him daddy?

Yn wanted to laugh out loud at her question.

Yn - Ask your dad. He will tell you.

Seojun - Mumma, pleash tell na.

Yn - No Seojun, he will tell you, he will come soon. You can go and play with your friends, okay?

Then Seojun went out to play with her friends in the neighborhood while Yn prepared the dinner. JungKook returned home by the time.

Seojun also came back after playing. She washed her hands while JungKook got freshed. Then the three of them had their dinner and now they are sitting on the terrace, spending some family time.

Seojun - Daddy, I want to ashk you shomething.

JungKook - Yes baby, ask.

Seojun - Mumma told me that my filst wold was papa and papa meansh father then why do I call you Daddy?

As Seojun started asking the question, JungKook was listening to her patiently but when she completed her question he choked.

He looked at Yn while thinking what to answer. Yn looked at JungKook and gestured to give explanation to their daughter's question.

JungKook - Seojun, baby, i-it's umm what should I say?

He was confused what should he answer to her question. The answer was weird ofcourse.

Seojun - Tell na.

JungKook - Okay, so when we both were in our room and you were sleeping but you were actually not, at that time your mumma accidentally called me daddy and you listened to it and learned that word. From then you also started calling me daddy.

JungKook said while controlling his laugh and Yn was blushing and regretting for calling him like that too loud at that time.

Seojun - But why did Mumma called you daddy? She alwaysh callsh you Baby, JungKook, Kook, Koo and all.

JungKook - You don't need to know that. Come let's sleep now. It's bit late.

Seojun - Nooo... I want answer.

Yn - Seojun, don't be stubborn.

JungKook - Yes baby, don't be stubborn. It's time to go to bed.

Seojun - If you will anshwer my question then only I will go to bed.

JungKook - Yn... Say something to her.

Yn - What should I say? You only spoiled her and the result is a stubborn daughter. Now answer your lovely daughter.

She said while smirking slightly at JungKook who was stuck in a situation where he had to answer his daughter but don't know what to answer.

JungKook - Baby, she accidentally called me daddy, she was talking to her father for one hour and because of that her tongue slipped.

Seojun made an 'o' face after listening to the answer given by her father.

JungKook - Okay, now you got your answer, now go and sleep. It's already late. Tomorrow you have to go to school also.

Then JungKook made Seojun sleep and tucked her in the bed with the duvet.

Then they both went to their room and JungKook quickly locked the ro
door.

He caught Yn by her wrist and pinned her to the wall. He pinned her hands above her head and got closer to her. Their bodies were in touch and he was intentionally pressing himself against her.

Yn - JungKook? What are you doing?

She whispered softly trying not to speak very loud.

JungKook - You were enjoying right?

Yn - When?

JungKook - When she asked me the question. Everytime you scold her but when I told you to scold her then you denied. I saw you suppressing your laugh.

Yn - But she wasn't wrong. Children ask questions and parents have to answer. You only say that she is living her childhood. Let her do whatever she wants.

JungKook - Let her do whatever she wants then I will also do whatever I want.

Yn's eyes widened and she struggled to escape his grip on her hands. She wiggled to escape but he was too strong to let her go.

Yn - JungKook, please let me go.

JungKook - Not this easily. I saw you biting your lips, controlling your laugh, now let me bite those lips and see how you will control your moans.

He smashed his lips on hers, feeling her soft lips. The kiss was passionate at first but eventually it turned into a  rough one.

JungKook bit her lips, making her moan. They both broke the kiss feeling lack of oxygen.

JungKook lifted her in briday style and went towards the bed. He hovered above her and kissed her neck and shifting down leaving hickeys...

Go and study or else Namjoon's hard work in pied piper will be wasted.

_______________________________________

Don't look at me. I am shy. 🙈

I didn't thought that I will write this but I thought you will enjoy. It was my first time writing such scene so I know that it wasn't perfect and good like the one you would expect.

I will try in some other story that I am working on right now.

And also I am sorry again for a short chapter.

Bye.