Episode 20

2 days passed and still JungKook was ignoring her.

Yn tried to apologise to him but he always ignored her.

She tried to act like she was eating something unhealthy but JungKook didn't even responded a little bit. He let her do whatever she was doing.

She tried to act careless but still JungKook didn't talked to her nor he glanced at her.

She was feeling bad, really bad. She thought that it would work but it didn't even made a single effect to him.

She was thinking what to do now. It was sunday and JungKook will be at home the whole day.

JungKook was out since morning, he was at his friend's house, again. Yn decided that today she will make him talk to her. She will keep following him until he talks to her and forgive her.

He came home at afternoon. Yn was sitting on the couch.

She turned her gaze towards JungKook who was busy in his mobile.

Yn - JungKook, baby please forgive me. I really didn't mean what I said. It just came out of my mouth out of anger. Please don't ignore me like that.

Yn tried her best this time too but JungKook had his mind stuck to ignore her and not forgive her because he was still hurt. He wasn't yet ready to forgive her.

JungKook kept on walking forward, he was going to his study room, where all his books, medical tools, medicines, kits and files were kept, maybe he wanted to study something. The room was not on the ground floor, it was on the first floor.

Yn too kept following him while saying 'sorry'.

JungKook was feeling bad too but he was not ready to talk to her.

He was now going upstairs. Yn too followed him without caring about anything.

Yn - Kook please stop, I can't walk the stairs.

But it made no effect on him, he didn't stopped. Yn was having problem in climbing the stairs and that too with a huge baby bump.

Yn - Koo, please, I can't walk.

JungKook - What do you want?

This time JungKook turned around to glare at her but as soon as he turned around Yn lost her balance and was about to fall when JungKook caught her wrist. He helped her to gain balance and sit as soon as possible.

Due to the sudden accident, Yn got scared and she was breathing heavily, her breath was uneven. JungKook was trying to calm her down but she was so much scared that she didn't even cared about her surroundings. She was sitting on the stair with JungKook beside her. He was scared too at the thought what might have happened if he didn't catch her wrist at time.

She panicked so much that she lost her consciousness. Her head was on JungKook's lap. He tried to wake her up by slapping her cheeks slightly.

JungKook - Baby, wake up. No don't close your eyes. Baby, no, no, you can't close your eyes.

Yn was unconscious, she wasn't responding to JungKook. JungKook carried her in bridal style and took her in the bedroom. He made her lay on the bed and went to his study room to bring the medical kit (suitcase). He opened it in front of her and examined her with the stethoscope.

Her heartbeat was uneven, seems like she couldn't tolerate this sudden accident. He immediately called Yn's doctor and told him about the situation. JungKook asked him if he should bring Yn to the hospital but doctor Jinyoung told him to not to bring her to hospital. He instead explained him everything, what to do, which medicine to give etc. etc. As JungKook is also a gynaecologist and he has a good medical practice too so he could take care at home too.

After hanging up the call, he went straight into the room, he checked her oxygen rate and all. He was sure enough that there was no problem, she fainted because she was scared and her body became numb. He waited for her to gain her consciousness again so that he could give her medicine.

He cursed himself because he thought it happened because of him. He made her sad despite he knew it can get bad impact on their baby. 'How can I be this careless and dumb?', he thought.

He then just sat near the bed, near her head to keep an eye on her. He waited for more than half an hour. He sensed some movement beside her. Yn was opening her eyes slowly to adjust with the brightness.

She opened her eyes and looked around to realise that she was in their bedroom. As she looked at JungKook, she immediately sat straight after facing a little problem with her huge round belly, the first sentence that she spoke was an apology again.

Yn - Kook, I am sorry. Please talk to me. I didn't mean any of the words that I spo-

Her words were cut off by a pair of lips. JungKook leaned in to kiss her. He soon backed off knowing that Yn was weak.

JungKook - No need to feel sorry for that instead I am sorry for extending this matter. I should have controlled my anger and shouldn't have ignored you.

Yn - Why are you saying sorry when you are not at fault.

JungKook - Why did you climb the stairs when you know that it is dangerous in this condition?

Yn - Um...Am sorry. I just wanted you to talk to me.

JungKook - Is this the way to make me talk to you? What if something dangerous happened to you?

Yn - But I tried everything to apologise to you. Nothing worked so I decided to make you forgive me at any cost.

JungKook - At the cost of harming yourself? Huh?

Guilt rushed through her. She was feeling bad and thinking that she is not an ideal person.

Yn - Am sorry Kook. I am really a bad mother and a bad wife too.

A tear rolled down her cheek and it was noticed by JungKook. Without saying anything further, he hugged Yn and comforted her.

JungKook - Shh.. don't cry. You are the best wife and I know you will be the best mother too. Stop crying like a baby, you don't look good.

He said to cheer up her a little and it worked. She smiled slightly and wiped her tears.

JungKook - Okay! Now you have to eat something and then take medicine then rest. I'll make something for you.

Yn hummed in response and rested her back on the bed rest.

JungKook soon feede her the food, gave her medicine and asked her to take a small nap. He admired her beautiful wife and kissed her forehead.

______________________________________

Well, the ninth month is not so far.
Can you guess if it is a baby girl or a baby boy?

Just wait a little more. Soon I will end this book with a happy episode. 😃