S-2 : Episode 12

Seojun POV

Unknown - Hey babe! Enjoying the sunset without me? Hmm?

I quickly hung the call and realised that someone was watching me so I looked around but I found nobody.

I stood up and made my way towards the door.

Again my mobile rang and it was again the unknown number. I declined the phone but then he messaged me.

Unknown - Baby, pick up my call, or you will se the consequences.

After reading the text, I got extremely afraid and my hands strated shaking. My phone rang and this time, I picked up the call, my hands were still shaking, I was still frozen at my place, beside the door of terrace.

Unknown - What happened baby? Why are you going inside? If you go in then I won't be able to see you anymore, so please stay there only.

Seojun - W-Who are you? H-How do you know m-me?

Unknown - Babe! Relax, don't be scared.

Seojun - Tell me who are you? How can you see me? Are you a stalker? If you are any of my friend then please stop, it's not funny at all.

Unknown - No, am not your friend, I love you. We can meet now if you want.

He said and I got more afraid as I am alone and what if he do something to me?

I quickly went in and closed the door so that he wouldn't be able to see me anymore.

Unknown - Why did you close the door? Anyways, I love you and so I have to deal with all you childishness. Well, I bought a gift for you.

Seojun - Why don't you leave me? What do you want from me? Please stop all this. I don't know you.

Unknown - Sorry babe if I hurted you, please I can't live without you. Atleast go and see the gift that I bought for you, it's on the coffee table.

Seojun - What? Coffee table? How did you reach there? How did you enter my house?

I am scared and I am trying my best to not to show that or else he will take advantage.

I am scared, what if he is in the house? How did he get in my house and how dare he keep those things on the coffee table?

I just hope that mom and dad will come soon.

I hesitantly took steps to reach the living room while the call was ended.

I reached near the coffee table to find a black bag. I checked in the bag just to find something wrapped in a paper, an envelope and a chocolate.

At first, I hesitated to open the gift but later I finally opened it.

Inside the paper was a dress, it was a body fit dress in white colour, kinda revealing. I understood why he would gift me this.

Tears rolled down my cheeks because I never expected to happen something like this with me.

I kept the dress aside and then the chocolate too, then I opened the envelope to find some pictures inside it.

It was around twelve to thirteen pictures in that envelope. I saw them and I broke down into tears. Those were the pictures that I never shared with anyone, I clicked those pictures whenever I was moody, the pictures were secret in my mobile. How did he get that? I saw the pictures and the last one broke my heart.

It was the picture of me changing into the school's sports uniform during the sports period. How did he take that picture? What if he leaks it? What if he uploads it on social media? My life will be completely messed up.