S-2 : Episode 18

In the last part, I just left you without completing, then I realised that it was not fair at all. I am sorry for that, I just didn't know how to write, I had never tried and I don't read much like that, to be honest, I thought not to add any smut in this story but since you all requested, how can I deny the request of my lovely readers so after a lot of overthinking, I decided to give it a try.

Please don't mind it, also don't laugh if I make any mistake and also remember that I am not perfect.

________

As he picked you up, you wrapped your legs around his torso and he swiftly made his way towards the bed room. He closed the door though his leg by kicking it and then slowly reaching the bed, putting you down and hovering over you.

🔞❗SMUT WARNING❕❗🔞

He started removing his clothes and your too, you just admired how perfectly his body was built.

JungKook - Mrs. Jeon, it's been nineteen years of our marriage and still you can't take your eyes off my chest, agree?

Yn - I totally agree, how can I take my eyes, your body is just surreal.

JungKook - Same for you.

Saying this, he leaned over and kissed you, passionately at first but it turned into rough, making the surrounding hot.

He trailed through your jaw, kissing them, then through your neck to your soft spot. He gave wet kisses, to which you just moaned.

Going more down, he reached your waist, giving wet kisses, you were moaning continuously to the pleasure that you were feeling now. His hair were long that it even gave you a ticklish feeling.

He asked before going in, you nodded as a reply. He swiftly went in you. He waited for you to adjust.
(A/n - I don't know what to write further)

He started moving gently and slowly, not wanting to hurt you.

The atmosphere of the room was filled with moans, those unholy noises.

Yn - Ahh..f-faster JungKook.

JungKook - As y-you...wish babygirl.

He paced up, giving you intense pleasure, making the moans go louder and louder.

Yn - Ahh..am c-close.

JungKook - Me t-too..

You both cummed together, him resting himself on you, panting heavily. You both shared a kiss. After parting away from the kiss...

Yn - I love you Kook..

JungKook - Love you more babe.

He pulled up the duvet and then you both slept while cuddling.

-Next Morning-

Yn POV

You woke up with a little pain in your abdomen but you could bear it, used to it.

You tried to get up but you were locked in his muscular arms. It wasn't easy to get up until he lets you but still you tried, you tried to remove his leg and his hands off, without disturbing his sleep since it was weekend. As you tried to remove his hands he tightened them more around your waist.

JungKook - Umm..stay like this.

He said in his deep raspy voice, it never failed to send chill down to your spine.

Yn - Sorry Kook, but I need to get up, make us breakfast and also wear clothes.

JungKook - I am not hungry so you don't need to worry.

You decided to stay still but being in your senses, it won't help you. Butterflies never left your stomach when he was close to you.

He snuggled more into you neck, his hair in contact with your shoulder, giving you ticklish feeling.

Yn - Ahh.. JungKook, it tickles me.

JungKook - What?

Yn - Your hair.

JungKook - Then bear with it. Let me have my beautiful sleep, you ruined my beautiful dream.

Yn - And what were you dreaming of?

JungKook - You!

Yn - What about me?

You turned towards him, facing him, looking into his eyes with curiosity as you waited for him to answer.

JungKook - Nothing, leave it.

Yn - Tell Kook, I will die in curiosity, please tell me, or it won't let me work peacefully.

JungKook - Fine, but promise me that you won't kick me out of the bed.

Yn - Let it be, I know what you were dreaming, how pervert you are!

Saying this you tried to get up but again you halted in your action as you realised that you weren't wearing anything.

JungKook - What happened? I already told you to stay like this but you never listen to me, now be quiet and let me sleep.

Yn - You-!! Shut up and turn around.

JungKook - What if I don't?

Yn - No kisses for a month.

JungKook - But I have already seen everything. You don't need to be shy anymore.

Yn - Still JungKook, please turn around.

As you said, he turned around not arguing more because he knows that you are really very very shy and he can't change that side of yours.

You quickly grabbed a sheet and covered it around and before saying him to get on his comfy position, you rughed to the bathroom.

After taking a warm bath and doing your morning routine, you came out of the bathroom to find JungKook sleeping in the most funny position, legs and hands to each corner of the bed.

You quickly picked up your mobile and clicked his photo, taking an advantage to use it whenever he teases you.

You dried you hair and went to the kitchen to make breakfast, without bothering to wake him up because if he wakes up, he won't let you work peacefully.

But, your peaceful hours were not meant for long, they were disturbed by him, your pervert husband.

He came towards the kitchen, rubbing his eyes and then taking a seat beside the kitchen platform.

JungKook - Looks like I did the perfect artwork last night.

Yn - Huh!?

JungKook - Go and have a look of yourself in the mirror.

You went towards the refrigerator and as your eyes gazed on the reflection, your eyes went wide.

Hickeys were all over your neck, you could hide those but he even gave a hickey on your jaw, how will you hide it?

JungKook - Now you can't go out, not even to your friends' house, we will have fun at home *wink*

Yn - You-

Before you could say further he ran to the room, his voice getting fainter as he shouted before running.

JungKook - Bye! I have to take a bath!!

________________________________________

I hope it was a bit same as you all wanted. I didn't knew how to start and how to end so it was a rubbish, I guess.

I am trying my best to give more interesting updates. Thank you and bye-bye.