S-2 : Episode 14

It's been months since JungKook started being more strict towards Seojun. The day when he took Seojun's mobile from her, after that Seojun has started talking less with him, fearing that he might scold her again.

No doubt that her grades increased, her parents are obviously proud of her. But the thing that hurts JungKook is that her own daughter isn't comfortable with him.

Seojun turned seventeen, (sorry for a huge time skip) she goes to school on her own, after a lot of arguement, her parents finally agreed. Usually, she spends most of her time in school, studying for extra hours, or spending her time in the school's dance studio, or sometimes playing basketball with her friends.

Today also she will be coming late but today she didn't go to school on her own, her scooter had some mechanical problems so it was on the mechanic's shop. Her father dropped her to school and asked her to call her mother when she was done with her extra hours in school.

Seojun POV

It's the last year of my school and then I'll be in college. To be honest, I don't want to leave, I don't want to leave my friends. We all will have our separate ways after this.

Right now, I was packing my bag, ready to go to library but suddenly my friend called me.

Sohee - Hey Jun! Are going home?

Seojun - No..I was heading to Li-

Sohee - Library? Why do you always study? Let's play, basketball match is going to start in just few minutes, the opponet team is ready and we need one more player. Come on, go fast and change, we need you.

Seojun - But-

Sohee - Seojun, please, am your best friend, won't you come? Just for me, please?

She showed me her puppy eyes, aah~
I can't resist, she is really cute, oh no, I can't say no, I will have to go. I nodded and quickly went to the changing room to change.

We both went towards the basketball court. I saw the teams and realised that Soobin was in the same team as mine. I agree that I have already got a crush on him, but nobody knows this, not even Sohee, I don't want to confess, my studies are first priority, well I don't even know if he likes me or not.

We went towards the court and there I met my team members. We all made some strategy and I was fearing, because the opponent team is quite strong. I will have to give my best.

Soon the match started and everyone who were sitting beside the court started cheering as the opponent team's member started the game.

We all tried our best to get the ball from him but they successfully made a basket. Another basket by them, everyone was hopeless, they were performing well and we could not do anything.

The game started again after a mini break and this time Sohee made a basket. The next one was too ours, made by Soobin.

Soobin - Everyone, last minute is left, do your best, we need a score or else they will win. Fighting!

The game was on peak, no one could figure out which team will win. They were about to make a basket but it fell out of it, they missed the chance and I quickly grabbed the ball, running towards the opponent's basket and jumping high to make a score. The next thing I could hear was everyone cheering, yes, they were cheering, I won, we won.

Sohee quickly came and hugged me tight.

Sohee - You really did well. We won!!

She stepped aside and then Soobin came towards me, I had no idea what he was going to do but suddenly he hugged me.

Soobin - You did really well Seojun, I am proud of you!

Seojun - Thank you Soobin-shi.

We congratulated each other and then went to grab our bags and head to our home. I called my mom to come and pick me. I waited there, when Soobin approached me with his bag on one shoulder.

Soobin - You didn't go home yet? Shall I drop you?

Seojun - No thanks! My mom is on the way.

Soobin - Shall I wait till she comes?

Seojun - Ani! You can go, she might come in no time. Thanks for asking!

He went and in no time my mom came, I went towards the car and sat on the seat.

She asked me about my day, the normal conversation, as always.

Yn - Seojun, I have to buy some grocery, I will not take much time, will you wait till then?

Seojun - Yeah mom, you can go. I will wait here only, in the car.

She went towards the store. I kept on looking at the road and door of that store, waiting for my mom. The sky was getting dark. Soon I saw her figure, carrying a bag in her one hand and her purse on the other.

She was crossing the road, looking at her sides carefully. As she walked through the crossing, a truck came at its full speed, from the wrong side. I shouted, asking her to move but before she could... CRASH!

I quickly ran towards her, blood was flowing from her head, she was injured, the truck driver didn't even stop for once, he drove away, how insane!

But I was not in the condition to stop him and curse him, I was worried for her.

Seojun - Mom, wake up..m-mom, you still have to make d-dinner, mom...

I cried, I cried while shaking her but there was no response.

She wasn't responding and I couldn't stop myself from crying. I couldn't think wisely. Crowd was gathering but no one helped me.

A wise man came towards us and called the ambulance. The ambulance reached very soon and we went to the hospital. She was taken to the surgery room, doctors were around her, trying their best to stop the blood loss. Everything happened so fast that I didn't got a thought to call my dad before. He must be home by this time. I should call him but my phone was in the car, I left my bag there only.

I went to the receptionist to make a call. I dialed his number and he picked up the call in the second ring.

JungKook - Hello? Who's this?

Seojun - Dad..

I said in a low voice, he could easily figure out that I was crying.

JungKook - Seojun? What happened? Who's number is this? Didn't you reach home yet?

I guess he didn't reach, he's still at hospital, at work.

Seojun - Dad..m-mom. S-She's not waking up.

I said while crying.

JungKook - What? Where are you now? What happened?

Seojun - We are in xxx hospital, please c-come fast.

JungKook - Okay, don't cry, act brave, I'll be there soon.

_______________________________________

Did I leave you in suspense? 😁

Finally, vacations started, I will complete this story soon because now I need to focus on my studies.

Keep giving me suggestions and don't be a silent reader.

Please vote and comment, if you want Yn alive...
Now it's your choice 😁🙄