Episode 3

Soon as the door bell rang, it opened

Yn - MOMMM! Oh mom I missed you!
*She hugged Mrs. Kim Tightly.*

Mrs. Kim - I missed you too daughter.

Mrs. Jeon - Hey! Be aside I too wanna meet my daughter.

Yn - Oh hellooo Mrs. Jeon *dramatically*

Mrs. Jeon - Oh helloooo Mrs. Jeon.
*She too spoke dramatically*

They both are always like this.

Mrs. Jeon - I missed you Yn.

Yn - Me too.

Mr. Jeon & Mr. Kim - We three.

They all laughed.

They all sat on the couch.

Both the ladies surrounded Yn while the men were sitting in front of them.

Mrs. Jeon - Baby! You're going to make us grandparents. You didn't even tell us huh!

Yn - Uh! Mom.

Mrs. Jeon - Tell me! Is JungKook torturing you?

JungKook - Mom?!

Yn - Mom why would he?

Mrs. Jeon - If he doesn't let you do anything just let me know. I'll talk to him.

Yn - Mo-

Mrs. Jeon - And tell me does he give you time and talks to you or always he's busy with his patients?

Yn - No mom. He gives me time. He is a doctor so he is just busy with the patients and their matters.

Mrs. Jeon - Yah! JungKook! Don't ever try to trouble her and atleast be with her in these nine months.

Yn - Mom... Don't scold him, please.

Mrs. Kim - Hey! Don't scold JungKook, someone is feeling bad... *Teasing tone*
(Mrs. Kim & Mrs. Jeon are best friends that's why they are this much informal)

Yn - *blushing* Mom...stob it!

After having a long talk.

Mr. Kim - Ok! Now we should leave it's getting late.

He hugged Yn

Mr. Kim - Take care Yn-nie.

They bid goodbyes and left.

JungKook - Ok now we should also sleep. It's already late and tomorrow you have to go on morning walk.

Yn - No! Correction, we have to go on morning walk.

JungKook - Yeah Yeah! I mean that only. Ok so you go to bedroom till then am coming.

JungKook went to get a glass of warm milk for Yn as he won't do any mistake in taking care of her or you can say spoiling her mood.

He went upstairs with the glass of milk.

JungKook - Yn, here drink this!

Yn - What! I'm not gonna drink it.

JungKook - You will have to. And it's final.

Yn - Please no... See, I will tell to mom that you torture me.

JungKook - Ohh... So now you will threaten me using mom's name?

Yn - Yes I will.

JungKook - But baby, you need to do what I say and believe me it will help you further.

Tears were forming in her eyes.
Of course because of mood swings and those crazy hormones.

Yn took the glass from his hand and drank it and then tried to sleep without even glancing at Jungkook.