Episode 21

Yn - JungKook...you don't need to take leave from the hospital just for me when Joo-ri is here to take care for me.

(Joo-ri is their maid's name.)

JungKook - Why not? I have to take leave and it's just for 15 days or a week. No one knows when will the baby come. Your water can break anytime because your ninth month has already begun and due date is not so far. I should be with you all time.

Yn - *sigh* ok fine. As you wish.

Yn POV

My ninth month has already started and my husband is taking leave. Argh~
Now he will not let me live peacefully.
Just few more days and my baby will be welcomed to this new world.

My husband is always around me, he is not a CEO that he will work from home, he is a doctor and work from home isn't possible in this job so he is free.

Well, I kinda like that we both will spend these days together. He will not have any work but he is way too strict, he will force me to rest and walk. I can't help.

I was thinking when suddenly I felt pain in my stomach.

I tried to control my groan but I couldn't. He heard as he was sitting just beside me, watching TV.

JungKook - What happened baby? Your water broke? Let's go to hospital.

Worried was all over his face. He was about to carry me up to the car but I stopped him.

Yn - My water didn't broke. Relax. I think it was false labour pain.

JungKook - Oh! Are you okay now? Does it still pain? You need something? If it still pains, tell me, we will go to hospital.

Yn - Okay! Now take breath. Calm down. Am okay now. Don't stress yourself too much. I think it was a sudden pain that's why I groaned loudly.

JungKook - If it happens again then don't hide it, tell me fast.

Yn - Okay Dr. Jeon.

He smiled at my response.

Uhh that was really painful moment. Yn prepare yourself because the further pain is gonna be more difficult for you.

Time skip. It's evening time.

JungKook - Yn, let's walk some steps. It will be good for you.

Yn - Nooo...

JungKook - Don't whine like a baby. Just few steps or you will face problem further.

Yn - Just few? Promise?

JungKook - Promise.

Then he helped me to get up from the couch by offering his hand to me. I got up by getting his support. He helped me to walk around the house. I was facing problem in walking with my huge round belly. It was difficult for me to walk and I even fear to trip and fall.

After few minutes

Yn - Kook..now am tired. I don't want to walk.

JungKook - Just few more steps baby.

Yn - No, please. I can't.

JungKook - Okay okay. Let's just walk to bedroom.

He then helped me to enter the bedroom and sit on the chair in the balcony.

JungKook - You rest here, I will prepare for the dinner.

Time skip.

We both are sitting on the dining table. JungKook was feeding me while he too was eating by the time. I don't want to eat. My stomach is full.