S-2 : Episode 11

Seojun POV

Right now I am getting ready to go to school. I have been getting texts from the same unknown person and I still didn't share it with my parents, nor did I share it with my friends. Sometimes, I feel hesitant to go out of my own house, what if that person do something to me?

As usual, I had my breakfast and then my father dropped me to my school.

I went straight near my locker and again I don't want to open it because I know either I will get a chocolate or a letter with just smiling face drawn on it.

My friend, Sohee knows about it. I was about to open the locker, then my friend came.

Sohee - Hey Seojun, how are you?

Seojun - Just fine.

Then Sohee went near her locker and unwantingly I opened mine, again a letter was found in it. I thought that again it could be a smiley face, I thought to directly tear it up but there I found something written on the envelope.

It was, "Please read it, I wrote it with much efforts"

As I read it, my hands started shivering, I was feeling weakness in my knees, I was getting scared. Then suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around to find Sohee.

Sohee - What happened, Seojun? Why your face is looking pale?

Seojun - S-Sohee, see this.

I gave that letter to her and she read that line. She tried to open it but I stopped her by holding her hands with mine.

Seojun - No, don't open it, I will throw it in dustbin.

Sohee - Why? You should read the letter, atleast we can get a hint of the person who is sending you these things.

Seojun - But-

Sohee - No buts. You are opening it.

I hesitantly opened the letter and held it straight so that we both could read it.

My eyes widen as I saw the length, it was long letter, about two paragraphs.

I started reading it.

"Hey my dear Junnie, I hope you are fine. I am sad that you block my number everytime. Why don't you talk to me? I want to meet you but you never come out of your house. I can't see you. I wanted to gift you so many things and shower my love upon you but you never tried to meet me. Don't worry love, we will meet soon.
Though I can't see you but I have your pictures in my mobile, I can never get tired of admiring your perfectly shaped body, lips and your beauty, I wanna touch them because you are mine and only mine. You belong to me and only I have the right to touch you. We both will leave this country as you complete your studies and then we will make our own small world, full of our love.

~I love you."

I read the letter and tears are flowing down my cheeks. I want to tell this to my mom and dad right now but they will scold me for not telling them earlier.

Moreover, I feel really awkward in talking to them about such topics. I am really a frank girl, who always jokes around and I am really a goofy type and the sudden change in my behaviour will seem really awkward to me myself.

Sohee - Seojun, I think you should tell this to your parents.

Seojun - But I feel awkward in talking about such topic. I am still not ready to tell them about this.

Sohee - You should share everything with your parents, or else I will tell them.

Seojun - No no, I will tell them today.

Sohee - Okay, now let's go to class.

I tried to focus on studies but the whole time, the letter's words roamed in my mind. I decided to finally tell this thing to my parents, I will bear their scolding because now I can't bear the gifts from a stranger, moreover a stalker.

The last class ended and I talked to Sohee, she encouraged me to tell this to my parents and then we both went to our own ways.

I was searching for my mom and then finally I found her, but today she wasn't alone, dad was with her too, but her dress in not normal wear. It looks like a party wear. I went towards them and sat in the car.

I asked them the reason of picking me together, today.

Seojun - Mom, dad, why you both came to pick me today? And your dress is party wear, are you going somewhere?

Yn - Yes dear, we got an invitation for a party from your dad's friend, it is for couples, so you can't come. We will drop you and then go directly there, we will return home at about 8.30 PM. Food is ready for you, heat it and then eat on time. Don't use your mobile too much and study and then rest for sometime.

Seojun - Okay, mom.

The drive was silent, my dad just asked me about my day and I replied normally, not giving them any hint, I don't want to ruin their mood and they are ready to go to party, so I should not tell them now or else they won't go.

We reached home and they both bid me bye.

JungKook - Jun, take care of yourself and take rest, you look tired today. We will return soon, okay?

Seojun - Yes, dad. Bye, enjoy your party.

I went towards my room before locking the door properly. I got freshed, firstly, then had some snacks and then watched mobile for sometime.

I decided to do my homework first and then study, I will rest in evening time.

I did as I planned and time skipped. It's evening time, sunset time, and as being a nature lover, I went to terrace to sit there for a while to see the sunset. I sat there, admiring the colours of sky due to the sunset.

The sky looked beautiful. I was just looking at that then suddenly my mobile rang. I checked the number and it was unknown.

Hesitantly, I picked up the call and waited for the person to speak first.

Unknown - Hey babe! Enjoying the sunset without me, hmm?

I quickly ended the call as my hands started trembling with fear, I am alone, my parents aren't at home, nor my friend is with me, I am not feeling safe.

________________________________________

This topic will still continue, maybe in one part it will end then I will make a part requested by a reader, will try to mention her name.

Please tell me how it was?

Also, please be comfortable to share everything with your parents, they are the one who will help you at first.