Episode 4

JungKook was driving and Yn was curious to know where they were going.

It was already getting dark.

JungKook stopped the car on the empty road and stepped out of the car leaving Yn in a confused state.

Yn - JungKook why did you stopped here?

She too went out of the car and then JungKook suddenly blindfolded her.

Yn - JungKook what are you doing?

JungKook - Just wait baby!

Yn trusts him more than herself so she just left it on him.

He made her sit in the car and made the seat belt on.

Then he too sat and started driving.

They both reached the place and then JungKook helped her to get out of the car.

He held her hands to give her support and guided her to the place.

JungKook - You may open the blindfold now.

Yn then opened the blindfold and she was so surprised to say anything.

Yn's eyes were glistening because of the beautiful surprise she got.

The surprise was a dinner date at beach. It was beautifully decorated.

(A/n - I know the set is not so good but you can imagine it yourself that how beautiful surprise you can get by him)

JungKook bent on his kness and offered his hand to Yn.

She accepted it and he kissed her hand.

"I love you from the bottom of my heart and promise you to always protect you both, no matter what!" said JungKook.

Yn - I love you too.

Then they both shared a kiss.

A song was playing in the background.

They both started dancing and JungKook also arranged for the photographers as it was their first date after the pregnancy.

Then they both sat for dinner.

It was memorable for Yn.

After dinner they both spent some time talking near the beach and eventually while talking Yn fell asleep on his shoulder.

JungKook when noticed that she is not speaking anything so he looked at Yn, correction, sleeping Yn.

JungKook - Oh! She fell asleep. *Chuckled*

He lifted Yn in a bridal style and went near the car and placed her on the seat.

He then drove off to home.

Next Morning

On the Walk.....

JungKook - By the way Yn... You didn't told me that why did you buy that diary.