Episode 15

At Hospital

Dr. Jinyoung - So, all the reports are normal till now and soon you will enter you third trimester, the safe phase, so I wish you all the best!

Yn - Thank you, doctor.

Dr. Jinyoung - And JungKook you well know about the diet plans and what to do stuffs, right?

JungKook - Yeah!

With that they both left for their house.

Time skip, in evening.

JungKook - Babe, I called some men to shift our bedroom downstairs and they will be here soon so you should sit in the living room or at the terrace cause the sound of the furniture might disturb you.

Yn - Oh! Ok then I'm going in the garden insted of terrace.

JungKook - Hmm... Take care, the grass might be slippery.

Yn - Okay!

She said cutely and then went to garden with her mobile and a magazine.

Soon the men came and they shifted all the furniture to the guest room, downstairs.

JungKook told them how to arrange the room in the best way.

Soon they were done with that work and then they left.

It was also getting dark outside so Yn also came in the living room.

JungKook called her to once see the room if she want something to be displaced or added.

Yn - Everything is fine.

-

Yn - Let's now have dinner. Am hungry.

JungKook - Oh! My baby is hungry? Hmm? Come on let's go.

They both had their dinner and went to their room as usual.

This went on as usual for some days.

Finally, her third trimester has started.

Today JungKook was at home as it was less patients in the hospital.

They both were sitting in the living room. JungKook is scrolling through his phone while Yn is sitting there idle.

They both have some bickering like baby on little things, ofcourse because of Yn's mood swings.

Yn - Baby?

JungKook - Hmm?

Yn - Who called you?

JungKook - Just now you called me.

Yn - No. I called my baby.

She said while placing her palms gently on her baby to indicate that she is talking to baby.

Yn - See your dad is busy in phone. He doesn't care about us. He can't see that her baby and wife are sitting alone.

JungKook - Oh!

He slightly smiled at her childishness and soon joined her drama.

JungKook - Baby you know your mumma is really childish. Just now she only told me not to talk to her and now see, she is being angry. Just come fast then we both will make a team and tease your mom more.

He said this while getting closer to her baby bump and acting like whispering. He talked to her tummy with a sheepish smile.

Yn gasped at his sentence and playingly pushed him away from her.

Yn - Yahh! You coconut head! Why are you ruining my baby. My baby will always be my side, right baby?

JungKook again came closer and this time he placed his palms on the baby bump.

JungKook - No my baby will be side always, right?

Now they both started bickering over this.

To their surprise, as soon as JungKook finished his sentence. The baby kicked.

JungKook - See the baby kicked means he/she will be my side.

JungKook said while wiggling his brows up and down, more than teasing her.

Yn - No. It's not like that. Baby doesn't know what we are talking about.
He/she can't listen and so baby kicked by mistakenly. Don't take it seriously.

By saying this she stood up and went to the bedroom in such a way showing that she was angry.

She was really surprised that the baby responded so quickly. She believes that baby listens everything. But to defend him she had to say that it wasn't like that.

_____________________________________

JungKook - Hey readers! Please read the author's note. She want to say you something.
______________________________________

Hey guys!

How are you?

Well, I think I should stop this book here cause you guys never comment about the story or give any suggestions. Many of you read, 7 percent of you vote and just 1 reader would comment.

This is really disappointing.

Atleast comment purple hearts so that I can know you are enjoying.

Also let's ask some questions...

1) Which BTS song is your favourite?

2) In which class do you study? Or you are in college?

3) Guess my age.