S-2 : Episode 6

JungKook & Yn - Happy Birthday Seojun.

Seojun - Thank you so much mom and dad.

Yn - She turned fifteen really fast. I didn't even realised.

JungKook - Yes. Time flies very fast. Our daughter is growing rapidly.

They both commented while wiping off their fake tears. Seojun giggled upon the statements of her parents.

JungKook - Jun, tell us, what do you want for your birthday gift?

Seojun - Dad, first promise me, you will not deny for that.

JungKook - It depends.

Seojun whined and JungKook ruffled her hair at her cuteness.

JungKook - Okay fine, now tell.

Seojun - I want a cell phone.

Yn - But Seojun you are too small for that, you can't get that. We promise to buy you that when you grow mature.

Seojun - Mom am already mature and I know how to use it. Please mom, my every friend has their personal smart phones.

Seojun again requested while showing her puppy eyes to her parents.

Yn - If your friends will jump in a well, will you jump too?

JungKook - Seojun, your mom is right, you need to grow mature, you are still very small to use a smart phone.

Seojun - Dad, please, I promise to study properly and even I scored good marks last year, please, I promise not to use it much.

JungKook sighed at her stubbornness, he was the one who spoiled her and made her stubborn, now it's difficult for him to resist her.

JungKook - Okay fine, but you have to promise us and write those promises on a paper and do your signature on it.

Seojun - Thank you so much dad, I will go and write those promises.

Seojun excitedly went to her room to do what her father asked her to.

Yn - JungKook, will you really give her a smart phone?

JungKook - Atleast she is right, she scored good, not only good but best last year and also when all her friends are using it then we should not stop her too.

Yn - But JungKook, it's not her age to use social media apps and all.

JungKook - It's okay, we will have a good eye on her and we should not deny what she asked as a gift on her birthday, she usually makes any demands.

Yn - Yeah I see, she usually makes demands.

Yn said in a mocking tone.

Then Seojun came down with a pen and a paper and sat on the couch.

JungKook - First, you will not keep a password on your mobile.

She wrote what he said.

JungKook - Second, you will not keep your mobile with you while studying.
Third, you will not overuse it. Fourth, you will install every app after your mother's permit. Fifth, you will focus on your studies. Sixth, you will give your number only to your friends and not any stranger. Seventh, you will not hide anything from us and spare time for family. Eighth, you will not use your mobile when we are at a family gathering or any party like that. Ninth and last, you will not talk to your friends the whole day, tell them to call you at a particular time and only for some urgent reason.

Seojun completed writing all the rules and looked at her father with a disappointed face because she didn't expected this much strict rules.

She signed below the rules and gave it to JungKook.