S-2 : Episode 5

Seojun - He is my boyfriend. I will marry him.

Yn - Huh? What? What did you say?

Seojun - Mumma I said that he is my boyfriend and I will marry him.

Yn - See JungKook! How can you see your daughter doing this and saying such things? Seojun you just shut up.

Seojun - But mumm-

Yn - I said shut up and who is this boy. Do his parents know if he is at our house?

Seojun - You told your parents that you will be at your girlfriend's house, right?

She asked to her friend and he nodded.

Yn - JungKook, why aren't you saying something? Why are you smiling? Don't say that let her do this?

Seojun - Mumma, you should welcome your soon to be son-in-law properly, right?

Yn - Don't teach me. I know what I should do and now I will call his parents. Dear, tell me your parents' mobile number, I will call them and they will pick you up.

Boy - Don't worry Aunty, I can go by myself.

He was about to leave but Seojun caught his wrist.

Seojun - But we didn't marry yet.

JungKook's mouth left a giggle and it didn't go unnoticed by Yn.

Yn - You are laughing, Kook?

JungKook - Yn, it's her childhood, she don't even know what she is saying. She is just a kid. These are the memories that we will remember as parents. These are the memories of her childhood. We will tell her about this when she will grow up.

He said while holding Yn by her shoulders.

Yn - But-

JungKook - It's fine. She will not marry without our permit.

He said with a assuring smile to assure her because she is too sensitive to let her daughter go away from her.

JungKook - Dear boy, you should go your home now.

The boy went as JungKook said and Seojun didn't try to stop him.

JungKook - Seojun, is there any reason that you wanted to make a boyfriend?

Seojun nodded her head and spoke

Seojun - I want a sibling. I feel very lonely.

As Seojun said that, apparently Yn's cheeks flashed red.

Yn - Seojun, enough now, forget what is boyfriend. You are too small to talk about such things. Go to your room, I am coming then we will study, okay?

She said while bending down to Seojun's height and cupping her cheeks. She was trying to make Seojun understand in a soft way, a way in which she won't scold her.

Seojun ran to her room and Yn was about to follow her but her steps were forcefully stopped when JungKook caught her wrist.

Yn's mouth let out a gasp. She knew what was going to happen next.

Yn - JungKook, leave me. Let me go. Seojun is waiting for me.

JungKook - But Seojun demanded something and it is our duty to fulfill it, right my dear wife?

He said while walking towards her and to the response she was quiet and could only walk backwards so as to escape.

Yn - W-what type of demand?

She said while awkwardly smiling and still backing off. Suddenly she hit the wall and it caused her to be caged between JungKook's arms.

He pinned her between her arms and was constantly getting close to her. Yn could feel his breath hitting on her nose and her lips.

He attached her lips to Yn's and kissed her passionately. She too kissed him back, not wanting to ruin his mood. After a long kiss, he backed off, giving her time to breathe.

JungKook - The demand of giving her a sibling. She wants a sibling and only we can do that for her.

Yn - Don't take her words seriously, she is kid and she just said it.

JungKook - If I don't take her words seriously then tomorrow she will ask for a boyfriend again. Do you want that?

Yn didn't had answer for it, she could not help but to push him and run away from there. She didn't wanted to face JungKook with her red face.

She pushed him and tried to run away but she bumped onto the couch and fall onto the couch.

JungKook - You deserved that. That's the punishment for running away from me.

JungKook went to her and sat beside her.

Yn - Aah.. my feet.

JungKook - Who told you to run like that? Now you can't escape.

He again smashed his lips on Yn's. He placed his one hand around her waist and the other one on her neck. He deepened the kiss pulling her close to him.

Yn wrapped her legs around his torso to kiss him properly because the couch wasn't a place to kiss him properly. They were so busy in their makeout that they didn't care that someone can watch them.

The kiss was aggressive, as like JungKook was craving for it. Their kiss was again interrupted and this interruption was unexpected, both by Yn and JungKook.

Seojun - Mumma, Daddy, am I really getting a sibling?

Yn's eyes widened at her sentence and she noticed the position in which they both were sitting.

She quickly pushed JungKook off and sat straight. Her cheeks, no, not her cheeks, her whole face was red now. What could she answer her daughter?

Yn - JungKook, she s-saw us like that.

She whispered not making Seojun notice.

JungKook - Y-yeah, what should I do now?

Yn - I don't know.

Seojun - What are you both talking? Are you both deciding if my siblings should be twins or triplets or a boy or a girl. Let me tell you I want a brother.

Yn was about to speak something but she got cut off by Seojun.

Seojun - Sorry, I shouldn't have disturbed you, you both can carry on.

She said this and ran to her room again, leaving Yn and JungKook dumbfounded.

Yn - It's all because of you. What will she think about us? She saw us like that. I am gonna kill you JungKook.
You spoiled her that way.

JungKook - Why do you always blame me.

Yn - Because you should be blamed. I told you not to let her watch mobile and spoil her but you never listened to me. You always let her do what she wants. You-

She could continue her speech but JungKook...

ran out of the house leaving her alone.

(What did you thought? He would kiss him? No lol)

Yn - Hey! Wait! You can't run away like this. I still have so much to speak.
Ahh..these both! I am trusfrated. Now how will I face Seojun.

_______________________________________

I don't know why I am writing this. I made it very funny + romantic.

And I am sorry for late update, family issues, please try to understand.

I don't have much to say but I wanna congratulate 🥂💕 my soulmate and my bestie Bxbyjk_97 for the completion of 2.25 K+ views on 'Snow white and the seven evils' and 800+ views on 'Shy husband and cold wife'. I suggest you all to read 'Shy husband and cold wife', it's amazing.