Episode 14

Yn pov

It's already 8 PM. He told me that he would come home by 8.

He might be coming anytime.
Let's go downstairs.

While I was going downstairs I heard the door's opening and I knew that it was JungKook.

It was a bit difficult to walk on stairs with a baby bump.

Soon I would ask him to shift the bedroom on the ground floor.

I was walking in my own thoughts when I was about to skip a step unknowingly.

That's when he noticed me and called my name out loud.

JungKook - YN!!

Hearing his loud voice I tightly hold the railings and the only thing I knew was my heart could come out at anytime.

My heart was beating so fast at the thought of losing my baby just because of my carelessness.

JungKook ran towards me to give me support.

He carefully helped me in reaching the couch.

He made me sat there.

JungKook - Why baby? Why? Why you have to be so careless? What were you thinking? Where was your mind? What would happen if you have fallen down? Thank god that I noticed you at the right time or you could have slipped down.

Yn - Sorry Kook.

JungKook - What sorry? Huh? You always say sorry and let the matrer slip.

I was feeling really guilty and sad. He was right though. I should be more careful.

Unknowingly tears started flowing and soon they rolled over my cheeks.

JungKook pov

I was really scared thinking about what could have happened just now.

I scolded her. But now I think that it was too much.

I saw she was crying and sobbing.

JungKook, you messed up. Now how will you console her?

I mentally slapped myself for scolding her.

JungKook - Baby, I'm sorry for scolding you. Don't cry please.

Yn hugged me tightly as there is no world left for her.

I realised that how much I hurted her.

JungKook - Now don't cry.

He said wiping her tears off her cheeks.

She stopped crying but couldn't hold her sobs so he once again hugged her and comforted her.

JungKook - Hungry?

Yn - Hmm.

She responded cutely while nodding with a hum sound.

JungKook picked her up in bridal style and still took care that he won't hurt her baby bump.

(Here I'm crying seeing such caring husband 😭)

He made her sit on the chair and he too sat beside her for dinner without even freshening up. He really cares for her a lot.

He then served the food in two different plates intentionally.

Yn - Kook? Why different plates?

JungKook - I served you the proper diet and you have to finish it all. If we eat in same then I know that you would not eat properly and-

Yn - Ok ok. I got it.

Yn - *in mind* Oh god! Right now he was being the most lovey dovey person and now see, he became the overprotective one. God why this duality with him? Ahhh... I don't want to eat now. How should I tell him. He will eat me up if I tell him. No no Yn you can't do this.

JungKook snapped in front of her eyes seeing her staring at the table.

Yn - Huh?

JungKook - Why are you staring like that? What were you thinking?

He munched a bite of food and same goes with you.

After munching his bite he spoke again.

JungKook - In these days... I have been noticing that you started thinking a lot. Is there something that is bothering you?

Yn - No kook it's not like that.

She said with a smile like she was forced to give a smile.

She mentally said to her herself.

Yes yes there is someone who is bothering me a lot...

And that is none other than my dear, sweet husband. Dear hubby, you annoy me alot. You never let me do anything and that's the reason that I think a lot about you or what should I say that I mentally curse you a lot. Huff!

Yn nowadays feels like everyone around her are annoying and boring and that causes her to mentally talk to herself and her baby.

JungKook - See! Again you started thinking. Tell me already.

Yn - Kookyouareannoiyngme!

JungKook - I am what? Say it cleary.

Yn - You.are.annoying.me.

JungKook understood that it was again her mood swings so he just ended the talk with a done face.

_______________________________________

Sorry for making you wait a lot but you still have to wait more 'cause my exams are going on.

So cooperation is needed.

Well, I want to know that from which state you are. I am from Rajasthan.

I appreciate you if you read author's note everytime.