Episode 19

JungKook shifted his position while sleeping and he woke up abruptly. He shifted his gaze towards the side where Yn was sleeping.

He frowned when he found that place empty.

JungKook tried to reach for his mobile and clicked the screen twice to see the time.

JungKook - It's 5:07 AM. Where is Yn at this time? She should be sleeping.

JungKook tensed and got up from the bed to find her.

He checked the balcony and the living room but she was nowhere to be found.

He decided to check the kitchen. He went straight to the kitchen but saw no one there. He was about to leave when he heard a little noise.

He went forward to check beside the platform. He got angry when he saw Yn sitting on the chair. Not only this but she was eating ice cream.

Without thinking twice he snatched the cup from her and kept it aside. Yn looked up to find JungKook with an angry yet caring face.

JungKook - Yn? What are you doing here, at this hour? You are eating ice cream? It's not good for your health. You have already started with your eighth month and you are still careless. Don't you love your baby?

Yn - Kook! I love my baby. How can you say that?

JungKook - Then why don't you ever listen to me? Huh?

Yn - JungKook! Stop! I just wanted to eat ice cream.

JungKook - You wanted to eat ice cream at this hour? It's unhealthy. You want your baby to be unhealthy? Tell me?

Yn - No.

She said while lowering her head a little.

JungKook - Then promise me that you won't eat anything unhealthy.

Yn - I am sorry Kook. I will try my best to control.

JungKook - Okay.

He just accepted her apology and hugged her. Yn too hugged her back and then they both went to their bedroom.

Time skip

JungKook went to hospital after having breakfast with Yn.

Time skip to afternoon

Now Yn is watching TV but suddenly an Ad featured cheese pizza. It affected her in such way that now she is craving for pizza.

She picked her mobile and dialed a number to order pizza. Soon the delivery boy came and handed over the order to Yn.

She was enjoying her pizza when suddenly a click sound came and she realised that someone opened the door. She turned around to see who it was and she was surprised that it was JungKook.

Yn - JungKook? You came early today?

JungKook - Yeah! Today I didn't had much patients to see so I decided to come home soon.

JungKook said that while coming towards the couch where Yn was sitting. He noticed the pizza box on the table. Now he couldn't control his anger.

JungKook - Yn, you were eating pizza? You don't know it's very unhealthy. Just in the morning I scolded you and again you started. Why don't you listen to me? You are really very careless, Yn. My words can never affect you. You don't want your baby to be healthy, righ-

Yn - Enough Kook! Don't scold me. I can take my own decisions. I know what is good and what is bad. You never understand my situation, you never understand how much I crave for these things. You are a gynaecologist so you know that every woman gets mood swings.

JungKook - Yes I know that every woman gets mood swings but they all control themselves from eating junk. But you never. You are very careless.

Yn - Stop! Just don't INTERFERE in my life. I will do whatever I want.

This time JungKook was hurt. He was just caring for Yn but she crossed her line. She shouldn't have said that.

JungKook - Okay fine! Now I will never say you anything. Just do whatever you want.

With this JungKook left the house without sparing a glance at her.

Yn was too angry to ask where he was going. She just went to her bedroom and sat there alone. She was too angry to say sorry to him. She decided not to talk until JungKook will talk to her.

Almost it was 8 PM. JungKook returned to home. He was at his friend's house. He went straight to the bedroom and then to bathroom to get freshened up. Then he came to the dining area but saw only one plate on the table.

He was about to ask Yn if she ate something or not but he stopped and instead asked the maid.

The maid replied that she had already had her dinner.

JungKook sighed and sat on the chair and started eating.

After he was done, he went to garden to spend some time there.

Now Yn's anger was calmed down. She was thinking what she had said to JungKook. Now she realised that she messed up. She was regretting about whatever she had said to him. She knew that he must be deeply hurt.

She decided to apologise him in the morning. She was tired of waiting for him so she drifted into her dreamland.

Next Morning

Yn waited for her husband to get ready and come to the dining table for breakfast. When he came and sat on the chair, Yn spoke.

Yn - JungKook, am sorry for whatever I said earlier. I was just overwhelmed by anger.

JungKook completely ignored her apology and continued to eat. Yn felt bad and thought that he will forgive her soon.

She didn't spoke anything further and started eating her breakfast too.

When JungKook was done, he left for hospital without even saying anything.

Yn was regretting badly. She just wanted to go and hug him and say sorry but she knew that he needs some time, she hurted him.

Time skip

She was sitting on the couch, thinking what to do to make him forgive her.

She made plans. She will act on them and she was confident enough that it will affect JungKook to talk to her.

______________________________________

I know it was a boring chapter. I will try my best to make it better.