Episode 23

JungKook drove off to their home and opened the door and jogged to the passenger seat's side and opened the door for Yn.

He helped Yn to come out of the car.

Yn - Baby, see, this is your house. Welcome to our sweet home.

She said to Seojun.

JungKook patted Yn's shoulder and they walked in the house. JungKook, being a gentleman opened the door for Yn.

When JungKook and Yn entered the house Yn was surprised because the whole house was decorated. It was to welcome the baby to the house.

Yn - You did this all?

JungKook - Who do you think can do?

Yn smiled at his response and went in.

Yn - Seojun, look your dad did this for you. You liked it, right?

JungKook - Yn, you go and take some rest. Give her to me, I will take care of her.

Ye hummed in response and went upstairs. After getting freshened up, she went downstairs again.

They both were talking and admiring their daughter. Soon she fell asleep.

Yn - Oh! Look she is asleep. Let's go to her room and make her sleep in her crib.

JungKook - No need to go there.

Yn - Why?

JungKook - I ordered a crib for the living room and even for our room.

Yn - Really? Where is it?

He then stood up with Seojun in his hands. He walked and Yn followed him.

JungKook - Here it is!

Yn - Oh wow! It's beautiful

JungKook then made Seojun sleep in that crib.

Time skip to night.

They both are sleeping on the bed while Seojun is sleeping in the crib beside their bed.

Their sleep was disrupted by Seojun's crying. Yn got up and tried to make Seojun sleep again but it didn't helped.

JungKook too woke up and spoke in hoarse voice.

JungKook - What happened? Why is she crying?

Yn - I don't know. I tried to calm her but she is not sleeping again. What should I do now?

JungKook - Try to feed her.

Yn tried to feed her and she stopped crying and fell asleep.

Yn - Oh she is sleeping. Thank you kook. How did you know that?

JungKook gave her a done face look and spoke.

JungKook - It was in our course obviously.

Yn - Oh yeah! Am so dumb.

This went through for many days and many months. They raised her with everything that was required.

They celebrated her first birthday and yeah it was a good celebration where all of their relatives were invited. Their daughter was blessed by many people.

Please read the note below.

_____________________________________

This was a very short chapter and I am really sorry for that.

I had decided to make season 2 because you requested me to make.

But I will not make it in a seperate book. I will continue this book only.

And I may be not regular because my new session has started and I need to focus on my studies. I will try my best to give you updates regularly.

Lastly, Thank you so much for your love and support.

Bye!👋🏻