S-2 : Episode 10

Seojun POV

It's been fifteen days since my school restarted after vacations. I've been attending the school regularly but sometimes I felt strange there.

My things were found unarranged everyday in my locker. Yesterday only when I was checking my locker, I found a small piece of paper but strangely it was empty, nothing was written on it.

I couldn't understand, I thought that maybe I kept it and forgot so I shrugged it off.

Now, I am scrolling through my mobile, replying the test messages of my friends but then suddenly I recieved a message 'hi', it was from an unknown number, I checked the bio but there was nothing, I even saw that there was no profile picture.

I thought that maybe it was any of my classmate so I decided to reply.

Unknown - Hi

Me - Hey! Do I know you?

Unknown - You don't know me but I know you.

I found it creepy, I thought to block that number and so I did.

I quickly blocked that number, my hands were trembling, I don't know why I was feeling scared. It was just a text message but still I got scared.

I tried to distract myself so I grabbed a book and started reading it. It helped me to forget what happened just now.

The day went normal as it always went, I talked with my father and mother for sometime, like spending a quality time. They told me some anecdotes of my childhood and I couldn't believe that I was that mischievous.

I slept and my sleep was tension free. Next day I woke up and saw the time on my mobile screen, I saw that I again recieved a text message. I opened it.

Unknown - I am waiting to see your beautiful face.

Me - Whoever you are, please stop texting me, if you don't want me to report you.

I again blocked that number and sighed before going to get ready for school.

I was getting a strange feeling. I couldn't describe what type of feeling it really was. I just wanted to skip my school today but I would bear a loss since nowadays the teachers are covering the syllabus speedily.

I had my breakfast and then my father dropped me to school.

JungKook - Seojun, what happened? You aren't talking much?

Seojun - N-Nothing dad. I am f-fine.

JungKook - Then why are you stuttering?

Seojun - You suddenly asked me so I got scared.

I gave an awkward smile so that he won't ask me more questions since I didn't wanted my parents' to get tensed because of that so called unknown number. If I tell this to them then they would get overprotective.

After reaching the school and bidding bye to my dad, I went towards my locker and there I found my friend.

Seojun - Hey Sohee!

Sohee - Hey, how are you?

Seojun - Fine as always.

I replied with cheeky smile.

I opened my locker and there I saw a chocolate. I picked it up, it was a big sized chocolate with a paper over it, it was with a smile.

I turned it around with my eyes still giving a shocked expression.

Sohee - Oh my! Seojun, why did you keep this chocolate in your locker?

Seojun - No it's not mine. I don't know how it came here.

Sohee - Then probably there is someone who gifted you this.

Seojun - Gift? Why would he or she keep it in my locker instead of giving it to me directly.

Sohee - I don't know. By the way, what will you do?

Seojun - I will surely not accept it. How can I accept an unknown person's chocolate. I will give it to some poor children.

Sohee - So nice of you.

I smiled and then we both went towards our class. The whole day I kept thinking about it. I was feeling strange somehow. I wanted to tell my feelings to someone but whom.

Soon the school got over and before going out, I locked my locker properly.

I went towards my mom who was standing near the car.

Yn - How was your day, dear.

Seojun - Nice mom.

Yn - Today I have something special for you.

Seojun - What?

Yn - I thought to go out, like shopping. We will spend our time together since you barely have time to spend with me.

Seojun - Mom, it's not like that. My whole life is just for you. I will gladly spend my whole life with you and you are asking just for a day. I will be happy, finally I could spend some time with you, you are always busy with dad not with me.

Yn - Shut up, you naughty girl.

Seojun - Hehe.

We reached home and then I went to my room to get ready to hang out with my mom.

I went downstairs to see my mom already ready to go.

We both sat in the car and tucked our seatbelts, ready to go.

Yn - Shopping first?

Seojun - Yes.

I nodded in an excited way.

We reached the mall, it's been many days from the last time I visited the mall.

We both went towards the clothes section and picked some dresses, trying it and selecting the best ones.

It is fun to shop with her. She is my best friend. Then we both went to some other sections too.

While we were passing, I saw a girl shouting at someone. I stopped and my mom stopped too.

We both looked and tried to understand what was happening. Then suddenly that girl slapped a boy.

Yn - I think that boy misbehaved with that girl. She is doing right. Every girl should raise their voice instead of being quite. Being quite lets their intentions go high.

Seojun - That girl is so strong.

Yn - Promise me that you will also act strong if anything such happens with you.

I was so much busy in thinking something that I didn't realised that my mom was calling me. Then she shaked me.

Seojun - Y-Yes mom.

Yn - You were zoning out. What happened?

Seojun - N-nothing mom.

Yn - Are you sure?

Seojun - Yes mom and now I am hungry. Let's eat something.

I tried to change the topic, forcing myself to forget about what happened today.

Yn - Okay my hungry daughter. Let's go.

They we both went to cafe and restaurant and then went home after having our dinner in a restaurant. We called my dad there to have dinner together.

_______________________________________

I wanted to mention this topic from so much time and now I finally did.

Please be aware of your saftey and if you ever feel to share it, never hesitate just speak to find yourself secured.

Thank you.