15) Extreme Testing: Part 3: Reality

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO Mr >.< is back in this chapter. Thanks for reading/voting/commenting :) Sorry for not updating sooner...

Also, if you have any ideas of who the love interest should be [I know I insinuated Sasuke, but who knows] then just comment or message me, cause I don't know how to decide. And if I don't get ideas, then a Hunger Games will be held to determine the victor. It will be a fight to the death, exceeding any Homra vs Scepter 4 fight, Aang vs Fire Lord Ozai bending battle or Yugi vs Yami Duel. So please let me know so we don't have to experience any character death.

Previously, on 'Hating Old People'...

Iruka's POV

Okay, this has gone way past too far. I'm not going to break a child, Kakashi's daughter. My orders were from the Hokage, and I know he's still watching now. But this has to end. And that girl needs help, I should probably take her to the hospital...

I was about to jump down into the clearing to help her up, but before I could move, Kida's gaze shot up to me. Her eyes were swollen and red, and her dirtied hair was even more messed up from having it clutched in her hands.

Her eyes narrowed into a glare, and their black depths radiated pure anger and hatred as she stood up slowly, her clenched fists shaking at her sides.

Oh no. What have I done?

Kida's POV

I'm over this. It ends now. I thought to myself as I glared up at him, the bastard who ruined my day. I was shaking from the anger that was pulsing through me. I shouldn't have let it go this far, too much running, not enough beating the s>.He's skilled though, if I had my katana then I would have had more than a chance. Ms Takashima trained me better, I'm stronger than this.

I spoke quietly, just loud enough for my attacker to hear me from his place in the tree tops, my voice came out so venomously that I hardly recognised it as my own. "You'd better start running, because when I've finished with you, there will be nothing left for the ants to feed on."

I saw a shiver run through him at my words as he stared down at me, his wide, terrified eyes just visible under his untamed eyebrows. Suddenly, he was engulfed in a cloud of smoke, and as it cleared, a familiar figure was revealed.

Wearing the regular ninja attire and headband for a leaf ninja, his brown hair tied up in a spikey ponytail, a scar slightly darker than his tanned skin ran across the bridge of his nose, his dark eyes looked concerned and his mouth was formed into a grim line as he stared at me. I remember him from the Hokage's Office when I first arrived...

He suddenly jumped down a few metres in front of me, I immediately jumped back in a defensive position, kunai in hand as I continued to glare at him, confusion beginning to replace my anger.

He held up his hands slowly in surrender, but I remained in my defensive position, grasping the kunai even tighter as I let my face become expressionless, completely void of the confused, angry thoughts that were swarming through my mind.

"Kida, my name's Iruka, do you remember me?" He asked calmly, his hands still raised as he stood in front of me.

"You were with the Hokage, you're part of this village." I kept my voice even as I stared at him, waiting for another attack. Although he was someone I recognised now, he still had attacked me.

"Ye-" He began before I interrupted him.

"Why'd you attack me?" I asked, still keeping my voice void of emotion as I stared unblinkingly at him, my fringe obscuring my left eye.